Joining! X3
[html]

Laikira relaxed slowly, reclining on her haunches but still keeping her head down, flicking her blue eyes occasionally up to the proud Luna's every now and then. "Yes, that is correct" she answered back quietly. Listening carefully, she thought for a moment before replying to her question. "I believe myself as trustworthy and loyal. Even though I haven't had much experience in a pack, I'm willing to learn and create friends of the members of my pack. I haven't had much of a family all my life, so I'm willing to bond. I consider myself well in hunting, for I have had to hunt all my life with no help. I want to be loyal and prove myself worthy. I want to please my alpha's."

Laikira answered truthfully, from her heart. Though she hoped she hadn't been just babbling and answered Anann's question. It was true, she really did want to please them. "I believe this pack is strong....I've heard many wolves here in the pack had been loners, looking for family, a place to feel loved and safe. This pack...it showed to me strong, it's family ties tight. It caught my eye, and drew me miles and miles to this very spot."

Quieting down, she sat in silence, waiting for the cream-colored fae's answer. Sure, it's not like she had considered other packs for joining. But, this one was her favorite out of all. The wind was a bit chilly, and considering Laikira's paw pads where a bit raw and worn, the wind and growing cold made them sting sharply. Slight discomfort was evident on her muzzle, but she continued to hide it. The young woman didn't want it interfering with her attempt to join the pack.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread