I'm at the edge of a dream
[html]

WC: 311 Ish fine! <33 Never worry about posting late. Because I am the king of posting late :3

She was definitely disappointed; this pack seemed to be the opposite of the place she was from. In Ichika, if a member of a packmember's family showed up on the border they would definitely be let inside...watched, but let inside. And brought to the member that they claimed relation to. Perhaps they were just more trusting than these canines...or more foolish. Wretch had been attacked right outside of Ichika's borders twice now, her leg only just now fully healing...she certainly didn't feel very safe when around Ichika's borderlands. Something about this pack felt more reassuring. It was probably for the best that they didn't let information like that out to the general public, to anybody who showed their face and claimed relations with a member of Salsola.

Yes. She answered, nodding her head. She's got a thirst for blood, from what I understand. We don't get along. That was all that she could say about it without revealing too much about her own failings. She'd been bested by the brown bitch and beaten harshly: she'd been ripped apart, broken, and left to die on the borders. I'm from the pack Ichika no Ho-en. We're very close to here..I would be surprised if you had not heard of us. I simply came here to seek a family member...to make them aware that I existed. I don't need you to call them, though, and take them away from their business. Just let Pandemic know that I came to see him, OK? It was all that she could do. The female had been more than tolerant of her. She looked upon Magnolia's beautiful jewelry once more before reaching around her own neck and removing one long silver chain. A deep blue stone swung on the end of it. This is for you...for doing this for me. I appreciate the favor. She said, holding it out.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread