Seeing Red Again
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 265

Aeron looked at him as he spoke about her being a show off. "Your just jealous" She said as she felt her weapon twirl with ease. She was a master with many a weapon but he had become slightly rusty from the lack of using many of them.

She gave another flicks of the knife and then nodded. "I had no intention of letting you go first she said as she licked her lip a bit. She moved back an Inch throwing the knife at the dog male.she pulled on the string causing the knife to motion up ward she smiled.

She twirled it above her head and threw it again at the male allowing it to go straight for him. "You came to the right person since I used to train young warriors back home but this is just a warm up. she stated looking at him. She wanted to make sure that she knew his skill level before she threw loose weapons at him. She looked at him allowing her thoughts to fade a bit.

She looked at the knife that lay behind him as she smiled. She pulled on the string waiting for the knife to come back to her she quickly recoiled it back at him. she enjoyed watching her knife in the air. Also the sound of metal on metal made her blood course. "You do a great job lets bump up the stakes. She said as she threw the knife one last time this time releasing the rope. She allowwed the knife to be out of her control.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread