Seeing Red Again
[html]

Word Count :: 532 Points::5 OOC:: Back dated to Dec.30th Mido is wearing his black cargo pants and his kamas are silver with few chain links dangling from them.

It hadn’t been long since the Dasa had found his real weapon of preference; the Kamas he picked up in Halifax just delighted him, giving him new and unrivaled vigor. Since he had returned from that trip to Halifax he trained day in and day out with his new weapon. They were crafted very strong by whoever made them; they were dense, very mobile, and pretty light weight in comparison to swords and staffs. He was getting very comfortable with them, allowing him a very large variety of movement, they enabled him to do kicks and free up his hands for punches. To him there just wasn’t another weapon like them. Mido’s mind had gotten carried away, providing him with some new and interesting possibilities and ideas for training, most of them involving other members from Anathema. His most recent thought was teaching himself to guard against long ranged throwing weapons and projectiles. This led him to the notion of going to harass Aeron for some one on one assistance. Whether she was a warrior by occupation or not, she had experience with throwing weapons and he knew this for a fact. In his days of boredom when everybody seemed to be busy off doing something or other, he poked around the dens. He had taken a peek into the copper woman’s home before she had vacated the caves for the outside unbeknownst to her.

Unsure of exactly where she moved to he asked those around him. No one seemed to be able to tell him her exact location either, but one individual had mentioned the possibility of her living somewhere in Musquodoboit Valley. Now at least he had a place to start looking for her, all he needed to do was go around yelling her name; she would eventually have to answer him, probably out of irritation. Having left the darkness of the caves he headed toward the possible location of Aeron’s new home in hopes of finding her. As he walked the Kamas hanging out of the back of his pants would clink together, he recalled that the abandoned sawmill was also in this direction too. Continuing on he passed through the growth, over the so called river that was more like a brook or stream was a downed tree that he used to cross it. Looking all around him he really didn’t see a place that was inhabitable, especially in the more recently cold nights, unless she had been staying in the saw mill, but that didn’t make any sense to the male. Hey Aeron! The male hollered out to her unsure if she would answer or not. The air now absent of his voice carried no response back or any sign of other canines. Unless she had left Anathema for some reason she had to be around somewhere. He really didn’t want to go anywhere else to look for her, he kind of wished that the woman would magically appear in front of him so he could do some training with her. Mido grew irritated, not with the woman, just with his dwindling patience. Aeron where are you! His voice boomed into the seemingly empty nature around him.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +280 OOC :: Blah

Aeron snuggled close to Io and The kids. Adwen shifted around snuggling into her mother and falling back asleep. She enjoyed moments like these nothing could make moments like these bad. She wanted to just lay here as long as she could.

Licking the top of her daughters head. Calming her down and allowing herself to be at ease. She moved closer to Adwen and allowed herself to start to fall fully back asleep when a voice rang through the air. Aeron flicked her ear and tried to ignore the sound as it just seemed to persist.

Aeron huffed and pulled herself onto her feet. She reached for her pants and shirt. She grumbled sorting through her stuff what the hell was she doing? She grumbled reaching for her belt with pouches.She strapped it on and reached for her second one. Checking all the pouches she smiled everything seemed to be in order.

Last thing was her sword. She grabbed it and attached it to her left hip. "I'll be back." She said. Moving to the bedroom door and shut it quietly as she moved through the hotel. She looked outside as she saw the male. you came all the way out here to remove me from my children and wife?" she snorted looking at him. she wanted to be back curled up with them. "I've been working my ass off and here you are just trying to annoy me." She grumbled. she looked at him.

Waiting for something she sighed. "So what did you come out here for?" she asked gruffly crossing her arms. She had contemplated throwing a knife at him but she figured she'd play nice.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 413 Points:: 3 OOC:: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

He looked at Aeron for a moment with his passive gaze contemplating what to say back. She had appeared before him in a jolly good mood, saying something about taking her away from the wife and kids. She asked the Dasa why he was present near her home. Leaning his head to one side he breathed easily, reaching behind him he grabbed his Kama’s from out of his pants. Ah, family time eh, sorry to bother you at such an inopportune time. I wouldn’t show up just to annoy and bug you though, I’m nicer than that. He spun the Kama’s in the palms of his hands, then thrust them out and downward holding them firmly. I require some special kind of training involving dangerous projectiles being hurled at me. I was thinking you might be willing to throw sharp lethal objects at me. I also need to work on some defending, maybe you would feel better if you punched me a few times. He gave the copper toned woman a icy prompting stare with a mildly devious smile. He really was unsure how she would react to this; she might lose her cool and take it over board. He mentally shrugged off the thought that she may end up hurting him. He was a little over two years old and had virtually no scars, what were one or two scratches if she had hit him with one of her weapons. He understood that he was honestly being very rude and disrespectful, just out of the blue showing up like he had. Not like he was able to let her know ahead of time he might have stopped by.

He waited for the woman’s response, his eyes not leaving hers. So? What do you say Aeron? You know, this nice comfy family life style may make you soft and dull your skills if you’re not careful. You may want someone to keep you sharp. He said this in a manner that was jokingly and not. He had yet to get involved with another, nothing and no one to particularly influence him or stand in his way so he probably wouldn’t understand her. Please? Help a pack mate out would you? He apologetically softened his tone understanding he may have overstepped his boundaries in saying what he did to her. He didn’t mean to be rude; he just occasionally spoke without thinking first. Her expression seemed to remain vigilant, composed, and unchanged.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +280 OOC :: Blah

Aeron stood there with her arms crossed she waited for him to say something she wanted to be back in bed. This was the worst time for her, she just didn’t want to deal with it. Aeron chuckled to herself as she listened to him. He wouldn’t come here just to bug her? Well that was good news. She sighed as she looked at him. Maybe she should have suggested the hotel not being near the training area.

Aeron looked at him and nodded. ”I can train you. Though you know Alaki was the head of warriors before his promotion. So you may want to see him though I specialize in training others so this is lucky for you. she said as she smiled. Looking at the weapon he had now she wondered where he got it from.

”Looks like they are in good condition though the next time you want a weapon come see me. I have connections that are able to get custom weapons. She stated smiling. She then stepped away from her home and moved towards the open training area.

She pulled out her knives and looked at him. So now you want defense training and you want to learn to deflect knives with those?” She questioned as she looked at him.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 439 Points::3 OOC:: 0.0

The golden girl was taking the whole situation much better than he expected she would. Gathering what he had said to her she retorted by agreeing and then saying something about their Rakeeb being the warriors head. Yeah, I know that Alaki was at the top rank of the warriors. Thing is I don’t feeling like bothering our leaders. It would be better to keep Alaki as a last resort, trump card, for a time when I could really use that push. Aeron took a glance at the males’ new weapon commenting on its condition and offered to hook him up next time he wanted a weapon. Awesome, I’ll keep that in mind. I’m going to need other weapons at a later date. Just no more as of yet, I’m beginning to run out of space in my den to keep them all. He giggled at the thought of his den’s cluttered state of being. He watched her closely as she started to ready herself grabbing her knives. She asked about the intent of the training they would be doing, if he wanted to defend and if he intended to deflect her weapons with his. Well… Yeah, I’m not going to be able to stop them with my bare hands. I figured you would eventually run out of things to throw at me. Then you could just come at me. He tilted his head, and looked at her curiously. Did he say something weird? He figured in his mind that she would end up picking up her projectiles as she went, possibly making this whole idea of training an endless cycle.

In an actual fight he didn’t think an opponent would stop at just their weapons, the fight isn’t over if you run out of weapons. In a real, all out fight for life or death anything goes. He thought to himself that by the end of this he should be really great at defending, deflecting and evading. He took a ready stance and breathed in and out deeply mentally making an attempt to psych himself up. What was the point in safe training, safety never carried any risks, and this would almost be the real deal. The possibility of being hurt in this situation would make it real enough for him. He held his Kama’s firmly but loose with anticipation. Whenever you’re ready Aeron, let’s go. He said this to her, realizing that she would probably be ready and he may not be. Mido understood better than anything else that there was no better teacher than experiencing something first hand.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 390

Aeron looked at the dog in front of her. He was a Dasa and on the same level as her. though she hoped to prove herself something to Naniko and to become the Oriax. She felt so far off though in reality she was not. She sorted through her knives and found the one with the loop at the end of it and smiled.

"You really can't have me just throwing things at you boy." She stated. though golden eyes flashed with a desire she had kept subdued for a while. She had been able to keep herself calm and kept a smile on her face as she looked at at the knife. She pulled out out her thin rope and tide a secure knot on the knife in almost no time

Aeron turned from him slightly testing the length making sure that she was at a good distance that she would not hurt him. She whipped the knife as she tested it out backing up she spun the thing a bit testing the rope and testing herself. It had been a long time since she had trained someone. She could feel the old ways slipping back.

Slowly stopping the knife she looked at him. Holding up her hand she paused for a moment. "excuse me for one second. I've really got to do this." she said as she moved back from him. She bent down and stretched her legs as she flexed some muscles that she forgot existed.

She looked up at him and smiled as. She turned from him. she still wasn't awake enough to do this she needed just a few seconds of wake up. She took to a run and she could feel herself getting into the zone.Taking the moment really helped her and she could feel as though she was finally getting into a useful zone. She Ran back towards Mido and managed to get a few ground flips and twists in the she hadn't done for a while. Just some flashy stuff she had learned as she whipped a knife past him allowing it to insert into the tree. "I may need that later." she stated as she grabbed the rope and did one last length test.

"Ok kid lets get started.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 403 Points::3 OOC:: 0.0

The temper of the copper-gold vixen nearly did a complete reversal. A smile crept across the woman’s face, a real one, it was apparent that she couldn’t fight off the fact that she was getting excited. She told the Dasa she couldn’t just go throwing stuff at him. You can though, I’m not going to get any better if don’t and go easy on me you know. She seemed to prep her knife with a rope, back stepping she flailed it around for a bit. After she reacquainted herself with her weapon, she raised one hand in the huskadore’s direction and excused herself. In confusion he tilted his head with one eyebrow raised in sheer curiosity, he watched her closely, was she trying to catch him off guard? Running in his direction Aeron performed a few handsprings and a couple full layouts. pfff. What a show off. He said just audible enough for her to hear. What she had done was really fancy stuff, but it would hardly be applicable in a battle, it was fun to watch though. She threw one of her knives past him and stuck in a tree just behind him.

The woman verbally gave the okay for them to begin, addressing him as kid. I’m young, but not that young. He retorted wondering if he had been a kid, how old did that make her? He stretched his arms quickly; rotating his head he loosened the muscles in his neck. Gripping the Kama’s tightly he cracked his knuckles. He spent so much time training with these Kama’s recently that a lot of the movements were starting to become habitually subconscious to him. His speed and accuracy with the Kama’s had increased three fold since he had gotten them. He watched her as her gaze hadn’t left his, he felt like they were locked in a staring contest with. He wasn’t going to be the one to make the first move. He planned to stick to as much defense as possible. But she might force him to take up a bit of offensive if she proved to be a real handful. Alright, beauty before brawn, you make the first move. Surprise me. Mido called her out. It was like everything around them had been frozen in time, not a single thing moved, and no noise was made, it was just cold as the anticipation had fully settled in.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 265

Aeron looked at him as he spoke about her being a show off. "Your just jealous" She said as she felt her weapon twirl with ease. She was a master with many a weapon but he had become slightly rusty from the lack of using many of them.

She gave another flicks of the knife and then nodded. "I had no intention of letting you go first she said as she licked her lip a bit. She moved back an Inch throwing the knife at the dog male.she pulled on the string causing the knife to motion up ward she smiled.

She twirled it above her head and threw it again at the male allowing it to go straight for him. "You came to the right person since I used to train young warriors back home but this is just a warm up. she stated looking at him. She wanted to make sure that she knew his skill level before she threw loose weapons at him. She looked at him allowing her thoughts to fade a bit.

She looked at the knife that lay behind him as she smiled. She pulled on the string waiting for the knife to come back to her she quickly recoiled it back at him. she enjoyed watching her knife in the air. Also the sound of metal on metal made her blood course. "You do a great job lets bump up the stakes. She said as she threw the knife one last time this time releasing the rope. She allowwed the knife to be out of her control.

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 474 Points::3 OOC:: BASICS! BASICS! BASICS!

Ready to get started, the male had gotten himself mentally prepared. He thought to himself jealous maybe, did it matter, not really. Playing with her make shift weapons she rapidly spun the rope tied knife. Step backward shortly she threw the knife in his direction, manipulating the rope in her hand she made the knife pass above his head. The golden girl was messing with him, playing with his physical position. She whipped her retractable knife in the Dasas’ direction still with the rope in hand he leaned right turning his shoulders easily getting out of the way, watching it fly past and back then back to her. She had said that this was only a warm up, and it was. It was obvious to him that she was holding back, and not going all out. It seemed like she was gauging him, tossing the small blade at him, he easily deflected the knife several times. The more she did this the more he was getting used to the speed and behavior of her weapon. As she goofed around she spoke a little about her past how she formerly trained warriors.

Aeron looked to be enjoying herself, wearing a smile she couldn’t resist. Mido watched her closely, the way her body danced as she handled the rope. She said something about upping the stakes before turning her shoulders and hurling the knife once again, the males’ eyes widened, Aeron let go of the rope this time. In the blink of an eye he had tilted his Kama and thrust it upward opposing the knife, the two weapons made a loud echoing clang against each other. He sent the blade cork screwing away from him back toward the woman. The knife she threw now lay on the ground a few feet away from her. It’s about time you let go of the rope Aeron. He spoke to her hoping to get her going. I know that can’t be it, let’s see what else you got! He knew for a fact that she had way more weapons than that and that she had to be better than what she had showing him thus far. He was now ready, his heart rate was up and his mind alert. It was just a matter of getting her to let loose and start really getting into it. His heart thumped with anticipation, he wasn’t breathing heavy yet though, and the two of them hadn’t even broken a sweat yet. The way his body would behave was intriguing, when he was put into a situation and stressed his body would demand more of him, causing him to move faster and harder, until eventually he physically wouldn’t be able to. Depending on how long she would drag this out she may be really surprised at what he was capable of.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 226

Aeron chuckled a bit as she started getting more and more into it. She watched as her knife hit the ground. She smiled as she ran at him and slid grabbing the rope she swung it upward hoping that she'd take the man off guard. Once again she released the rope and reached into the one of many pouches that contained knives. She threw the sliver object aiming at his shoulder.

Golden fingers grasped at another pouch as she smiled. She gave him just enough time to deflect that knife as she threw another fallowed quickly by another. She told him she was only warming up now she was on a roll and the blood was flowing.

She lost the smile for a moment when she pulled out her sword. She could smell the blood that was in the fabric and nooks and crannies. this sword had taken the lives of so many. One of which in the past year was her mother. The woman had come to kill her or return her to the land she left. Either way she was dead and that all that mattered.

Aeron looked at the blade and smiled. "I love this sword" She said smiling. A moment of calm was broken as she quickly swinging her blade upward. fire flashed in her golden eyes. Looking at Mido she smiled.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 404 Points::3 OOC:: Hey, pssst. You got a little crazy on your face, yeah right there, no, a little to the left, Bingo.

The woman had finally seemed like she was going to get down to business and started to show her true colors. She began reaching for her line up of weapons starting with the knives, she threw one at him straight at him. The knife hissed through the air speeding toward him, it was directed at his shoulder. He moved quickly and blocked it with one of his Kamas, the sound it made was the grind and crash of two metals coming together. What started out as a slow and rhythmical pace of her throwing things, turned into a much faster and unpredictable pace that she had going. For a while she just whipped her throwing knives at him.

Stopping for a moment she pulled out a sword that he hadn’t noticed on her person before. Her attitude suddenly changed for just a moment as she seemed trapped in a gaze with the blade she was holding. The weapon she held onto seemed to have some sort of spell over the golden girl. He knew not what importance the blade had, or what experiences she shared with that sword, and the male was not sure if he really wanted to find out either. The smile she wore earlier returned to her face, she exclaimed that she loved the blade in her hand, and swung it up in the air. A look more visually crazed than the ones before crept onto her face. uh-oh the male briefly muttered under his breath not audible to the woman several dozen feet away from him. This may not be good. He spoke thinking she may have been slightly crazy. He didn’t know how much experience she had with a sword, but he was still in the learning process with one. He had never seen her wield a sword so really didn’t know what to expect. This was going to be the first time he had used the Kama’s against another bladed weapon in close range combat. The male briefly readied himself, for what may come. He took a heavy stance with feet firmly planted into the ground, this stance was a really great defense. The only possible way to beat it was to get around it. But the woman was he was going against was pretty dainty in comparison, his weight had to grossly be greater than hers, probably making her a bit faster than he.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 264

Aeorn hadn't used he sword in a while though she never really found herself fighting or training to fight now a days. She left inferni and all the war behind her. She had killed her mother in Inferni and that had been one of the last times she really had fought. Though she may be slightly rusty it seemed as if Mido was going to start getting her back in shape. She smiled as she looked at him.

She swung her sword once and twice as she adjusted herself to it's weight and its feel as she looked at him. She swung at him this time as she smiled at him. The sound of blade against blade made her smile. SHe loved the sound mostly because growing up that was the sound she became accustomed to.

Let me tell you a story about this sword. She said as she swung up at him. This sword has killed so many. This sword is the only thing I kept from my days of assassinating those who deserved it. She said as she swung her sword at him more.

She lept back from him as she watched him. She had to admit this was becoming fun. She looked at the blade and she could still see in her mind her mothers blood across it as she glanced back up at mido. She was at the brink of going at him with more fire. Aeron just tried to hold herself back to make sure that she didn't go over to much she just had to hold herself together.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::401 Points::3 OOC::

The copper toned vixen had completely changed gears from her throwing knives to handling her sword. She began to swing away with her long blade, smiling as she went, she didn’t haphazardly swing though, thank god. Her first couple strikes at him were a good learning lesson for him; the impact from her sword against the Kamas caused her blade to slide off because of his weapons natural curve. Taking his curve into consideration he adjusted his grip on the handles, he could now clash with her blade without it slipping. The metals clashing against each other made a wide variety of noises from crisp clangs to shiver causing grinding. The half and half really couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but something about the woman changed.

Aeron continued going with her barrage of sword strikes. Amongst the fighting they were doing the female decided to tell a story about her weapon and her past. Her sword had taken countless lives in its past. The blade she wielded was the possession she held onto from her former life. Apparently she was formerly an assassin, whether it had been her occupation or not she hadn’t said so he didn’t know. He was getting perfectly accustomed to the pace and movement of close range combat. By the smile on her face he could see she had been enjoying this as much as he was, probably even a little more.

She jumped backward away from him, increasing the distance between them, she smiled. This whole time he had been defending himself against her advances. The idea of defending himself the whole time grew trite to him. He decided now was as good a time as any and pick up the offensive. Alright Aeron He rotated his shoulders in attempt to loosen them up. Let’s get things heated up here a bit! You ready? He asked her, he figured she would be or she was going to be caught off guard. He rushed her putting himself in her personal space, firmly grasping his Kamas, he used the back of the blade like he was punching, if she wasn’t able to block for whatever reason she wouldn’t be hurt in any way. Flipping the blades around Mido began to swing at her rhythmically with his Kamas, knowing she could easily block or evade them or do whatever she pleased really.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 244

The tides were turning and aeron was enjoying this she had not had much practice and she was beginning that she would find herself spending a bit of time with this man. She watched as he spoke before coming at her. This gave her time to shift her footing slightly as she looked at him. She was able to block the weapon and stop it inches from her.

Her little body became almost snake like as she used her sword as leverage to slip under him ans slide herself behind him. She once had spent her life killing those that her land deemed worth death or had been hired to kill.Golden hair danced as a breeze picked up.

Aeron felt the fur under her neck stand on end. "I miss seeing the faces that those I killed made before death came to them. The lives I destroyed in the name of my pack. I will do it again as well If anathema ever needed it I would kill for Naniko."She spoke

Aeron smiled though he couldn't see it. She moved once again away from him. "Train like I am the enemy. You want me dead." She said as she crouched herself down and slid her hand against her blade. If he could not come at her like he meant it then he would get no where. She watched him and hoped to see a more serious man come at her this time.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::505 Points::5 OOC::

The copper-gold female stopped the male’s attack with her sword quickly and easily. She used her slender, limber body to contort herself around him placing herself directly behind the Dasa. He realized what had happened, he had provided an opening and she took it, had this been real he would be hurt or dead by now. But he didn’t feel that killing instinct from her, they were merely training, she hadn’t been totally serious and neither was he. There was nothing at stake in this skirmish between the ex assassin and the warrior in the making. Standing behind him she spoke, of missing the faces she was soon to dispose of. What she did was all for her pack, and she reserved the will to do it again in the name Naniko D’Angelo. The way she talked about killing people while she stood behind him was just a little eerie. Aww, that’s just creepy Aeron. But you make it sound so sweet, for Naniko I bet you would do it again. Why do I feel that only you could pull that off? He said in return, his head turned to the side fixated on her with his dual colored eye.

She once again moved away from him. She told the multicolored mix to treat her like the enemy and train like he wanted her dead. Mentally turning her into the enemy would be easy, but physically trying to live it and remember that fine line between acting and taking something too seriously was an easy mistake to make. She had a family, though the man never laid eyes on them, he wouldn’t want to do anything that would jeopardize the state of her well being. At the same time he understood the reason why he should take this seriously, because that was really the only way to actually improve, to put your whole being into it, mind, body, and soul. He wasn’t going to argue with her when she was right. He was going to let loose with remembering to not take it to far, don’t kill her.

Alright then Aeron. Mido verbally agreed to what she said. Closing his eyes he breathed deeply and let go like he opened a door inside his mind that had been closed for some time. Side stepping the male began to spin his body straightening out his leg he created lots of momentum. He swung his Kamas side by side parallel to each other in unison. This strike had a lot power behind it being drawn from the rotation and the torque in his shoulders. She could easily block this strike, the trade off is that she would be sent stumbling backward several feet or be knocked entirely off her feet. If she dodged the attack he could easily convert the momentum into a different form of fighting style that used acrobatics and land a heavy punch or kick on her. Now he had been serious and this fight was going to get out of hand.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
206 WC

Aeron broke out laughing she found it funny that he was creeped out and entertained. It allowed her to get under his skin and allowed her to see what he was really like. She liked learning the weakness in him. She liked how she was able to get him to flick a switch that seemed to get him to come out of the shell he was in.

The defensive had not always been aeron's strong suit but she found herself enjoying being on this end. He made her enjoy being in Anathema, she had been so bored but now she was having the time of her life. He came at her and she could see he was still holding back to a degree but that was ok with her. She had a good stance but it was only enough to keep her from falling over.

Her footing slipped as she slid across the dirt and snow. She smiled as she rolled her shoulder and re-gripped her sword and smiled. reaching behind her she grabbed her knife that she had thrown earlier. She pulled it out and gave it a good throw towards him. He had to be able to be on his feet at all times.
[html]

Word Count ::503 Points::5 OOC:: 0.o

After having sent the woman skidding backwards a few feet she was positioned just in front of the tree from before. He watched her give a very sly, mischievous smile before he barely noticed her reaching back behind her; she was quick and way too certain about her motions. By the time he remembered the knife that was stuck there in the tree from earlier, she had thrown it and it was already well on its way toward him. She had to of planned this from the very beginning, strategically putting that knife in the tree. She must have figured the fight would come back to the tree at some point. His eyes went wide, there was no time to think about what to do, and he swung one Kama fast and ferociously, slicing the knife out of mid air. The impact of the two metals created a spark just in front of him, he watched the knife spin and flip out of control away from him. She was sly to say the least, he entirely forgot about the blade stuck in the tree behind her. That was really close, you’re rather sneaky and devious you know that Aeron? Trying to catch me off guard like that, you almost did. He made a little bit of small chit chat with his trainer, trying to keep the air they were breathing friendly.

She wasn’t the only one that could throw a weapon though. The Dasa stared at the small copper and gold colored female, Mido flipped one Kama in his hand a couple times feeling its weight, he wondered how well it might work as a projectile weapon. Feeling confident about the way it rotated in the air he decided to give it a good throw. Rraaah! He threw the scythe shaped mini blade at her with great force, the suns light rapidly flashed off the metal as it went spinning toward her. She could easily dodge the Kama if she just so chose to or she could stop it with her sword. He sprinted as fast as he could after the Kama he threw at the woman hoping to use it as a diversion. With any luck she would be too focused on the Kama, and not be able to react in time to him rushing at her. The ground was littered with the knives she’d thrown at him, he was careful not to step on any of them as he ran. If he could take the reminiscent ex assassin by surprise he could force her to drop her weapon and throw the light weight, then follow up with some serious close range hand to hand combat. He didn’t know how well she might be able handle him being that close to her. She could definitely move faster he, and she had to be more flexible than him too. But he had the power she didn’t and he knew all too well how to incorporate and use his entire body in a fight.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
342 WC

She was once the devil that was feared by so many. She had always found pride in the strength that emitted from her small body. There was strength in size and it was hard to see that at times but where the body failed it could gain. She may not have to power of a man twice her size but she had the agility that they did not have. Her strength was her speed her agility and her mind, the thing that seemed to have soaked in death and war for so long.

“Not every opponent will play nice.” She said smirking at him. So he didn’t like her little trick she thought it was nice. Though she thought that she had thrown the knife this way for nothing. She was glad she had been able to flip the battle around so she could use it. Golden orbs watched him as he tossed the weird sickle like weapon a few times. She got a sense of what was to come as he gripped it.

She watched as the object came flying through the air at her. The throw could have been better and she figured it was a spur of a moment thing. Raising her sword she used it to deflect the item away from her allowing it to skitter across the ground. She was not expecting him to come at her like a bear she barely had time to shift herself for impact.

Her sword sliding from her hands she took a defensive block knowing that he would still out power her from the momentum he had. She was very light and he had a good amount of bulk in comparison to her coyote figure. The thought came to mind after she felt him hitting her that she could have gotten into the tree. A grunt emitted from her maw as a gold gaze looked at him. He was quick but in speed she was queen. Though it wouldn’t help her to much if she couldn’t get way from this tree.
[html]

Word Count ::349 Points::3 OOC:: -_-

He ran after the Kama, Aeron used her sword to effortlessly deflect the twirling sickle. The Kama he had thrown distracted the golden girl just long enough for him to close in on her. It was hard for him to believe that he’d actually caught her off guard. The half and half tucked the other Kama into the back of his pants. Unable to avoid him, she dropped her sword; it looked as though she decided to take the hit by blocking herself. The defense she had taken against him wasn’t going to help the vixen out too much in this situation though. The males’ body collided with hers, she grunted at the point of impact. He wrapped his grizzly like arms around the copper toned woman and closed them tightly in hopes of preventing her from getting away. It didn’t seem possible for her to escape his grasp; her hands had been pinned between her and the Dasas’ chest. They hit the tree hard, causing it to rattle slightly.

What the multicolored male intended to do to the ex assassin might come as a shock to her. Mido’s bright idea was to throw the woman, he figured she would probably land safe, sound and undeterred anyhow. With Aeron still tightly wrapped in his arms he took a couple steps back and turned. Raaah! He threw the golden girl with all the ferocity he could summon. He watched her fly through the air; she tweaked and adjusted her body easily while in motion readying herself to make a graceful landing.

He chased after her as fast as he could, she may have been lithe, agile and cunning, but he was not going to make this easy for her in any way. Once she had touched down he was going to be up in her face again. This time he would be throwing punches and kicks like it was no ones business, he wouldn’t tackle her for a second time though. She was really going to have her hands full once she decided to re-grace the earth with her presence.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
350 WC

Aeron barely had a chance to think as the man and the Kama came at her. Her mind only capable of one action at a time she could feel a slight fear he was much bigger than her and she did not want to be injured but she also had more ability then him. She had shifted herself enough to brace for the impact as he barreled into her. Though she had expected him to stop but it was like being hit by a linebacker the pair smashed into the tree. For Aeron it was not what she expected. A sound almost like a gasp emitted from her as the wind was knocked from her. She felt crushed against the tree . Though the pain was easy to remove from her mind she had barely gotten her breath back when he grabbed her.

What was he about to do to her? She was not prepared for his massive form to throw her. She was like a cat missing two legs. She felt herself in the air as she looked at the ground. She had never been thrown before what was she going to do. The ground never gave her a chance to thing as she was barely able to turn herself so that she was not going into the ground breaking bones.

She snarled as she slid across the ground she was going to kill him when she got her hands on him. She was so sore now all she could think of was the pain that seemed to be ripping through her. She watched him come at her as she lay on the ground. He was going to pay for tossing her around like a rag doll. Aeron stood as she readied herself to stick her foot up his ass. She would never allow him to get a second chance at that. She got down slightly lower than him as she waited for him to come within striking distance. She would gut him like a fish and make him wish he had not chosen her as a training partner.