Joining! X3
[html]

It's allright. I apologize as well! Smile

What...? Had she just been accepted...into the pack? With a smile, Laikira rose to her sore paws and continued to follow slowly after the Luna's side. The mention of food sounded very good right now, espicially to her roaring stomach. "I was sort of thinking of learning how to fight..And I also wanted to learn how to heal" Laikira answered honestly. She wanted to help others, all at the same time protecting them as well. Rap, pink paw pads crunched softly on the frozen ground, making the exhausted fae wince as they continued on further into the territory.

Taking in her surroundings with curious blue eyes, unfamiliar scents all over the place overwhelmed and engulfed her. Of course the young woman still felt uneasy....But she had just been welcomed into a pack that believed she could prove herself. And she would prove them right. Laikira knew the basics of survival. Hunting, fighting, one had to learn how to do at least the basics in order to survive as a loner. She was pretty well in hunting....but she was most interested in healing and fighting.

Blue eyes looked up to the taller fae. She wished now that she was in her Optime form...Ah well. She'd deal with it. "If you don't mind me asking...What had you wanted to be when you first joined a pack?" she asked, pure curiousity and innocence in her voice. The young white girl hadn't meant to stir anything up with the Luna's past, only to pass the time with conversation and get to know her Alphess a bit more.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread