I will not BREAK
[html]OOC: Everything was fine

She wasn’t exactly sure of what had just clicked in his brain, but Mido had come swinging sharp objects and screaming towards her. She made the best effort to try and block his wild swings, some of which almost slicing through her fur and skin, but just barely missing. Little tufts of fur that was cut off flew through the air around them, almost like how when cats fight- the fur flew. When his tantrum was over, she was panting heavily with her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

”Okay… You know nothing.” The way it came out was tainted with realization through pants, but she didn’t mean it in a harsh way. She backed away from the boy, keeping her eyes on him. He clearly had some troubling memories with this kind of thing, and she wondered why he would choose this for his career path if it haunted him in such a way. ”Nothing about control, I mean.” She added quickly as she sheathed her sword, her eyes still watching him just in case his flashback wasn’t finished. ”Sword fighting isn’t a silly child’s game of Samurai; it’s something way more that requires control, balance, and looseness of the body. And nothing can get in the way of your self-control, not even childhood memories, even if they haunt you.” She understood somewhat of where he was coming from. The memories of her rape still haunted her from time to time, but she didn’t let it bother her to the point of losing her mind. Maybe back when it happened, it unhinged her a bit, but now she didn’t let it affect her in that way.

”I don’t mean to sound harsh, but you really must consider what bothers you and what you’re really good at. Obviously, something that happened with this little game of Samurai bothers you… But what are you really good at?” She wanted to get to the root of the problem. The boy appeared to be out of sorts, and he didn’t exactly give the impression of fitting in to the Dasa kind of character. ”Maybe the warrior career path isn’t for you, eh?” Her voice was kind while she spoke to him. She could feel his pain, and if he was going to relive it every time he had to do his duties than it wasn’t worth it.

She backed away some more, and looked up at him with caring eyes. She wished she could see into his soul, without asking weird and awkward questions of what happened to him in his past. ”If you want to continue training, though, don’t let me stop you. But you may need someone better than me to really get to the source of the problem.” She stood in her spot with her hand on her hip and gazed at him. She wasn’t exactly sure what age he was, but from the way he held himself, he seemed to be of the young type. She wouldn’t mention anything of it though, his age wasn’t the source of the problem here. His mind and memories were.

Word Count: 520

[/html]

Messages In This Thread