I will not BREAK
[html]

Word Count ::531 Points::5 OOC::

He was finished, his fit had come to a complete stop leaving him breathing irregularly. The anger, rage, and anxiety had left his system, maybe for a bit, possibly for good, hard telling not knowing. As she had just said he knew nothing, and she was right. She specified that it was his control she was speaking of, but that really didn’t matter, he might as well had known nothing at all, that might have been better. She told him what they had been doing was no child’s game; it hadn’t been the Samurai that the kids would play. The split colored woman told him what it was really about. She advised that he figure out what really bothered him, and he needed to find what he was good at.

Axelle stated that his choice of profession may not have been the right one. Isn’t it though? He spoke to himself rather than her. He dropped his Katana to the ground, the blade made a thump like sound. The male clapped a big hand over his face, holding it over his eyes he retreated to into his mind. The things she said hammered away at his heart and burned into his brain. He now fully realized what just happened and what he had done. He was young, stupid and ignorant. He was plagued by an abusive past that haunted him. He didn’t mean to loose control. idiot. It was her fault that the canines from his past life treated him like crap. How ignorant can you be? He was still young, and inexperienced.What the fuck were you thinking you could have hurt her or even killed her! There was a lot he needed to learn.

What have I been doing this whole time? He returned from the depths of his mind. He removed his hand from his face and turned to face Axelle, she stood there with one hand on her hip, looking back at him. Her eyes were soft, and caring. She told the boy not to let her stop him if he wanted to continue. He bent over and picked up his sword, taking the blade he rested it on his shoulder. Yeah, I can’t stop here, I’ve come too far to quit now. This is what I was destined to do. I see now that physical training isn’t the only kind of training I should be doing. I have some stuff I need to work on, I know. He said to her with a genuine grateful smile. She had helped him a lot, whether she knew it or not. He knew of a weakness he had that he was going to have to destroy, but it was going to take time and lots of work but he would do it. She was obviously older than he was, and much wiser than he. I’m sorry that I couldn’t control myself, I bet we could have had a great session together, and thank you Axelle. Maybe when I resolve my issues we could do this again, without the fit though. He said to her hoping she hadn’t been too put off by his tantrum.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread