M- Angels Over Your Body
The first question that came to mind when he started spewing his shit was, why were you on'the other side of ichika? Why weren't you here with your family? Why didn't you save me? she thought as she watched his dark hand come up a touch her muzzle. She cringed and backed away. Every time she looked at him she saw Tayler. She saw her first born, their beautiful daughter. She closed her eyes as she fought back tears and heard him back away.

The raw ache in her chest made she start to see stars and she was blinded by physical and emotional pain. She had failed her pups. She almost failed Sarian. When she heard Aleo as about her she wondered if X'yrin was holding up well. "I saved Sarian. She is safe with X'yrin. Aleo..... I think its best that X'yrin keeps her as her daughter. I am not fit to be her mother. I was careless. I almost lost her. I need her to stay in a strong environment, one where she is safe and will grow to be strong. I can't give her that. X'yrin and her mate can. And she will have sisters and brothers. X'yrin is pregnant," she whispered softly as her heart skipped beats and her blood started to mat her fur.

She needed to clean and wrap her side and she knew Aleo would be of no use to her. He was too drunk to see her pain, to understand her hurt over her loss and the grief that followed. He didn't see Tayler and Zack. He didn't see the ebony daughter that would look like him or the sand grey deformed son that had her fur. She almost didn't catch his words as he turned from her.

"Aleo.... you just don't get it! When i needed you most.... when Sarian asked where her daddy was and Kiara had to comfort me when you weren't here to hold me.... why did you leave? What was so important I had to lose our daughter and son to the river that almost claimed my life?" She left him to the questions while she prepared some skullcap to numb her body and some sleeping tea so she wouldn't dream or feel pain.

She liatened to him stagger to their bed room and lay down. It was a few moments before she heard him call of her. He wanted to talk about this? In his drunken state of mind? No. She wouldn't express herself fully till he was sober enough to listen to her fully. Shiloh was tired. She was battered and brusied from her trip down river and she had yet to fully stop the bleeding on her side. She had been having nightmares of drowning or of Sarian drowning and she felt Aleo would never understand. She walked into the room to find him on the bed and he was sporting a rather large erection. She would not lay with him but went over to the side mirror to start cleaning the gash on her side.

He was at her side in moments, his nose prodding the puckered, bleeding flesh before he grabbed a shirt and rippled it and placed it over the wound. He was pressing too hard and a whimper of pain escaped her maw. She went to pull away but his maw found her own and his tounge sought and found her own. She could taste the wine on his tounge but she had gone so long without his touch that she almost cried when his grip loosened and she melted into his arms, too weak to suppost herself. Don't leave him... how could she?

"My Aleo..." she was able to breathe as her vision grew cloudy and a fever broke out under her fur. She was sick already. Now she had a fever. Would Aleo take care of her?

Messages In This Thread