I will not BREAK
[html]

End with your post? Smile

The boy seemed to realize his mistakes quickly. Axelle wasn’t there to make him realize his faults, but she did want him to see what blocked him from training correctly. His tantrum was dangerous. If he lost total control and if she was less talented in her profession, she might have gotten hurt, but she didn’t and that was the good thing. Axelle stood in the same spot she was standing, listening to him explain himself. It was not needed, but she kept her mouth shut.

”I suppose if you really wanted to conquer your issues, you can work towards what you used to lack. If, in this case, strength, you can work towards being stronger.” She didn’t want to tell him what to do, but rather only make suggestions. His other question confused her, though. ”What do you mean ‘what have you been doing’?” It was like he had lost himself for that whole episode, and she wasn’t sure if he was being sarcastic or if he seriously wanted to know what he had been doing. She didn’t want to tell him what he needed or should be doing, so she didn’t say anything.

She managed to keep her mouth shut until his last couple of words, ”If and when you get your mindset sorted out, you might want to locate Alaki. He’s a better teacher than I am and maybe you’ll get more out of it than you did with me.” She figured he might. She thought of Alaki as a good teacher. She learned what she needed to know from him, and took it and ran with it. She was still running with it, figuratively of course. She tucked a finger into her belt as she watched for his reply. She hoped he would be alright, and then be able to continue with his ambitions and overcome what he needed to.

Word Count: 313

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread