M- If I went to hell
[html]Omni CadeauxPowerplay...Feel free to slap me if you want it changed in any way. ^ ^ lol...secret lurve. In school, sorry for the bad post

Omni was tired, the run she had done earlier had taken her breath away, as well as the morning hunt tracking and chasing prey. She was slumped over on her bed, vivid blue eyes closed and hair tangled in a wind-swept way. To gain favor of the Aquila and the higher ranking Infernians, she wouldn't be a slacker. After a long period of rest, she lit a joint in which she obtained from a man named Barrett. The tantalizing smell of the smoldering leaves brought her back to a memory of how she got the dope and the company she had. Behind her eyes colors swirled and patterns burst in a lovely show of colors. A knock was heard at the door, and some quiet calling. The stranger said he was Jacinto, the reddish brown femme's eyes lit up and she found herself rushing to open the door.  His face looked dejected and she gave a warm smile. "Oh! Hey. Sorry...I was kinda-" Gesturing to the joint in her fingers she stammered "Um yeah...Smoking up." Her fluffy tail waved apologetically from side to side. She noticed the guitar he gently held and quietly said "Come in, you didn't interrupt anything at all." He had something to show her? His guitar? A song? The door was opened so he could slip in, and she closed the door behind the two. She gestured for the older man to sit down, and watched him curiously. "So...You know how to play it? That's really nice." She reached forward to gently kiss the man's face, no one could see the bonding going on between the duo. Soon enough though it wouldn't be any use to hide anything. "Ya know, I might just be getting the hang of this hiding thing...I just hope I don't go flapping my yap." Chuckling, Omni stood up and asked, "Do you need anything? Water? Some snack of some sort? " Teasingly, Omni sniffed the joint as if it were something of great finery and scent. "Or some of this?" She placed it in a little iron bowl beside him if he wanted to test it out. Something told her that their little charade wouldn't last long.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread