M- If I went to hell
Suckish post...I am sorry...School is not the best place
[html]
Omni Cadeaux

^ ^ I love the irony of these two...Jacinto is the smallish weakish one while Columbine and Helotes are the tough manly strong ones...And who ends up with the pretty lady? Jacinto! I powerplayed him, thwap me with your keyboard if you want me to change it!

This man, this one soul so gentle and sweet was someone she would actually like to keep around. His hand touched her own for a brief second, she looked at him for a moment conjuring up the meaning of this simple sweet touch. Jacinto cared for her, something so sincere from his maw. "I care a lot about you too..." She couldn't say "love" it just didn't feel right yet or she was too chicken hearted to say it to his face. He seemed to enjoy the joint that she handed him, but coughed a few times much to her surprise. He told her that he didn't really have anything to show her and she bit back a laugh and whacked him playfully with a pillow. "Ya deceived me huh?" She laughed and sat back. But soon enough he had her in a gentle embrace. His arms were around her protectively and he kissed her ever so sweetly. As he let go, she stepped back a little. "No, no one has ever kissed me like that..." Omni smiled and pulled him towards the bed, not really intending to start anything to sensual but just for him to lay with her. "Just...Lay with me." She pulled him back to the covers and placed a gentle hand on his chest. She kissed him from the side of his muzzle to stop at his chest. He didn't care that her hair was so happy that it stood up to cheer, or that today she was so disorganized and smoked up that her vision was clouded. 

[/html]

Messages In This Thread