Sun and moon
WC: 200

IC: She grinned at his answer. ”Are you sure that’s the reason, husband?” Though his comment about tickling, her grin turned wicked. ”I can show you tickling later in bed, love.” Her voice was a husky whisper and she gave him a saucy wink as she settled back in triumph.

She chuckled at his assumption. ”Oh, I trust them. I was simply curious as to what was in this.” She gestured at the cup but took a sip nonetheless. It had a slight bitter herb taste and it was a little hard to drink it. But she drank from it and smiled at her Pharaoh. She rather hoped that those potions would work and then she could bare his children for him.

He had food brought and she gave him a grateful smile. She started to feast on the wonderful food that Imhotep had brought. ”This food is wonderful, my pharaoh.” She knew that he personally didn’t make this food but she was grateful that he had it made nonetheless. She appreciated her father sending her here and for the pharaoh for making her his queen. She gave his hand a grateful squeeze and noticed him staring at her and grinned.

Messages In This Thread