M- If I went to hell
[html]
Jacinto Lykoi

go ahead with the powerplays, i'm alright with it! And so is Jacinto hehe...virgin Jacinto...Suckish post

Word Count → 000

The man didn't know what to do when the young woman pulled him towards the bed, not forcebly of course but still enough to make the man a little nervous. "Omni...I don't know..." But she explained that she only wanted to lay with him. He slowly went down with her into the soft bed. She was kissing him, not one to sit there and do nothing Jacinto contributed by returning the soft kisses and running a hand through her soft dark hair. The dusky Lykoi was unfortunate to realize the hardened appendage lower down towards his hips, it reacted to both of their movements just grazing one of her legs. Embarrassed the man moved just a little bit away from Omni, a shy sheepish and all together shameful expression on his face. "I-I'm sorry..." The russet man looked away shyly and coughed, "I'm an idiot." The Spanish man caught her wonderfully blue eyes. And leaned in to bury his nose in her fur. He towered just a little over her petite body, having the upper hand in size made everything easier. This single moment sent the Lykoi hybrid into a state of sheer confusion. Would she be disgusted? Did she truly care about him? The Lykoi turned back her way and croaked quietly "I'm not good at this stuff...But you make me want you..." He touched her hair with the palm of his hand, memorizing the softness and texture of the long tresses.  

Jacinto kissed her again, inhaling her sweet scent and locking it into his memory forever.  He touched her face and cupped it in his palm. "I love you." Jacinto made the first move by gently reaching to touch one of her breasts, his fingers gently kneading the soft flesh all the while softly kissing at her neck and muzzle.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.jacinto-strum { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JK1HG.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#235064; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 303px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.jacinto-strum b {color:#add9ed; }
.jacinto-strum p { color:#06202c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.jacinto-strum p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.jacinto-strum .name { font-size:45px; font-family:times,helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.jacinto-strum .wordcount {color:#add9ed; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread