Sun and moon
WC: 201

IC: She was watching her pharaoh and was a little surprised when he stood and held out his hand to her. He gave her a seductive grin and she gave him a curious look. What on earth was he planning on doing? She watched him not sure what he was doing for a few moments, unsure what he wanted.

Then he spoke about pharaohs not dancing but that he was asking for one. She was surprised that he was serious about dancing with her. Was he serious? She studied him and he apparently was. She raised her eyebrow as she got up and stood next to him. ”Are sure about this, my love?” She wanted to make sure he was sure.

They walked out to the floor and he kept his eyes on her. She kept her gaze on him and their gazes met. She grinned at him and their gazes only broke when he looked to the music leader so the music could start. She stood in front of him and grinned over her shoulder at him. ”Put your hands on my hips and follow my lead, love.” She gave him a lustful and slightly saucy look and started to dance.

Messages In This Thread