Building a Kiln?
Well, I was thinking once Drakien somehow got it into his head to build a kiln, he'd invest in a wagon, in order to carry the clay back and forth. So he'd be able to go out and get firewood from the Dampwoods, which are fairly close, and fill a wagon with wood for the fires in Anathema...And if the kiln were made out of clay, it in itself would have to be baked, so it wouldn't be able to be underground in the caves, but would have to be somewhere on the coast or in the valley on the other side of the mountains. I think situating it on the coast far back from the water would be the best bet, because then the fires could be put out easily and they couldn't, somehow, spread and cause wildfires. xD

Uumm, doesn't that say the clay can be found everywhere except New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Manitoba? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems to be what you're quoting...

That bit about some sort of mine being in New Glasglow is helpful, though, so he won't have to spend months just digging in an attempt to get enough clay...although isn't New Glasglow part of a pack territory? I don't remember....

Oh that's right, it's in InH. xD Thanks, Bastion!

Messages In This Thread