If you ever leave me baby,
[html]

O WHUT IS THIS? AN JACINTO THREAD? THIS IS AWESOME

Omni could give off the impression that she was sleeping soundly pretty easy, Omni seldom ever moved in sleep or showed the horrific feelings she felt. Her mother had chased her in a dream, tried to hunt her down and hurt her, make her feel pain and her own flesh being ripped up in front of her very eyes. The dream soon faded and she could hear movement in the room she slept. In her mind she guessed it to be Jacinto, and didn't bother waking up. The blankets were warm and thank god, the weather was getting colder every day. They wouldn't want to freeze would they?

A tongue brushed over her muzzle, a welcoming and pleasant sensation. It didn't take her long to realize that the man was back in the bed with her, trying his hardest to keep at a comfortable warmth with her. Their relationship was somewhat confusing to the multihued girl, she definitely felt something like a spark inside her whenever she was in the presence of the Lykoi, but she hadn't really had experience with love except for André who is probably hunting her down, wanting more revenge for an accusation that wasn't even true. Her eyes opened, the azure jewels staring softly up at her lover. She didn't know what to call them, they weren't mates. Who knew how long off that would be. His smile was gentle, the russet felt warmth within her heart to see that much adoration in his eyes. She reached up a hand and cupped it around the side of his face. He cared for Omni in ways that she never knew someone could. "G'morning...I don't know...Maybe a stew for breakfast? I can make it. You can help?"

Jacinto asked how she slept, and she gulped a little, not knowing how to answer. And lying to Jacinto wasn't a good idea. Betraying anyone wasn't pleasant. "Well...I-uh...Had a nightmare." Her eyes didn't meet his own, but Omni didn't resist as he pulled her close to him, his embrace was comforting, something so pure coming from him. "And you? How'd your counting sheep go?" Her tail flickered behind him, she really didn't want to talk about her stupid dream. It just wouldn't work that way. Omni buried her muzzle in his throat before whispering softly, "I love you too." and pulling away from the sweet hug he gave her. "What kind of stew? I mean it will be meat, but what do you want in it?" Omni stood quietly beside a table, already fishing out spicy and fragrant herbs to add to the soup. 

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread