If you ever leave me baby,
[html]

I couldn't resist another Jacinto/Omni thread Big Grin set in his room (which I still has to claim) around 10:00 am, I powerplayed her waking up and in sorry, I can change it for you. Starts in a dream, (psst the attacker is supposedly Omni's ex...Had a moment of psychic energy...lol)  

His assailant had him cornered, Jacinto was pressed against a wall, his attacker smiled wickedly flashing deadly ivory teeth in his direction, at first the hybrid was certain it was his brother Columbine, but that couldn't be right. Columbine had a different air, not like this. This was just sadistic. "Don't touch me.  I warn you." The stranger laughed, but not in a good way. It wasn't right, dangerous. "You? Hurt me? No way." The stranger leapt at him, teeth bared in a snarl and claws spread for cutting into flesh. The hybrid jumped away just in time before he was hurt, twisting out of reach. A piece of wood was sitting a few yards away, he grabbed it quickly and smashed it over the canine's head. The corner of the canine's muzzle caved in and he found himself running, and straight into his family. For a moment the male was frightened, seeing them all including Leticia and Kerberos. His parents, and one was passed away. He stared dumbfounded, until they all reached for him. He stepped back nervously before walking into their arms. For a moment there was peace, but it didn't last long. Jacinto woke up confused and lonely. He glanced to the non-vacant spot beside him and breathed in relief that Omni was still there.

The russet hybrid was having a few unpleasant dreams as of late, feeling guilty for many things that he had managed to mess up in his life, his relationship with Helotes was dwindling, the one with Columbine was already gone. The Lykoi sought to create some type of truce with his larger brother, trying to revive something already dead. Jacinto didn't know where Ilusion was, if his beautiful sister was dead it would be his fault. The hybrid Infernian sat up awake, the only audible sounds were of Omni's peaceful breathing. She looked beautiful in sleep, (although to him she was beautiful all the time) her dark hair fell in silky waves around her body creating a darkened halo ringing her hair, her fur golden proving  her the appearance of a brass angel. The younger woman didn't know about his unrest, but it wouldn't help for her to know anyway.

Jacinto's caramel fingers longed to reach out and touch her face, enable that irresistible contact that he couldn't help but enable to feel warm and fuzzy inside. The bright light of morning came in from an old window, blinding but reminding the orange-splashed male that another day had dawned. He dare not wake his lover, Omni looked too rested and pure in sleep. Rising carefully from the bed, Jacinto went to rekindle the fire. The days were getting much more of a decrease in temperature sooner, it would be smart to keep warm. He shivered and rubbed his hands together to warm him, the bed was probably the warmest place in the room having shared body heat the entire night. Glancing back, Omni still hadn't awakened from her sleep. He set the rusted kettle over the fire and went back to the bed to wait for it to boil. He pulled the covers up over his chest and leaned over to place an affectionate lick over her muzzle.

The smallish man wished to write a song for her, produce some sort of music to go along with her. His fingers twitched, he ignored the strong temptation to reach for his guitar and strum his heart out for her. He watched as she stirred, fluttering her striking azure eyes open to glance over at him. A smile spread across his lips, "Good morning." Finally, his fingers gently extended to stroke her face while he gently said "I made some tea for you love. Breakfast? I can make you some." She was so beautiful, so perfect. No matter what others thought, She could bring him to his knees in a single heartbeat, so many sacrifices he could make for her. "How was your sleep?" Jacinto asked softly, if this situation was reversed, he wouldn't look as peaceful as she in rest. It had the Lykoi wondering if he had struggled in his covers, kicked at her body."Hey Omni. I love you." The mixed blood smiled playfully, before pulling her body to his own in a loving embrace.

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
.jacinto1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jacinto1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#2B0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.jacinto1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jacinto1 b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jacinto1 {background-color:#680303; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ianN-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jacinto1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.jacinto1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

O WHUT IS THIS? AN JACINTO THREAD? THIS IS AWESOME

Omni could give off the impression that she was sleeping soundly pretty easy, Omni seldom ever moved in sleep or showed the horrific feelings she felt. Her mother had chased her in a dream, tried to hunt her down and hurt her, make her feel pain and her own flesh being ripped up in front of her very eyes. The dream soon faded and she could hear movement in the room she slept. In her mind she guessed it to be Jacinto, and didn't bother waking up. The blankets were warm and thank god, the weather was getting colder every day. They wouldn't want to freeze would they?

A tongue brushed over her muzzle, a welcoming and pleasant sensation. It didn't take her long to realize that the man was back in the bed with her, trying his hardest to keep at a comfortable warmth with her. Their relationship was somewhat confusing to the multihued girl, she definitely felt something like a spark inside her whenever she was in the presence of the Lykoi, but she hadn't really had experience with love except for André who is probably hunting her down, wanting more revenge for an accusation that wasn't even true. Her eyes opened, the azure jewels staring softly up at her lover. She didn't know what to call them, they weren't mates. Who knew how long off that would be. His smile was gentle, the russet felt warmth within her heart to see that much adoration in his eyes. She reached up a hand and cupped it around the side of his face. He cared for Omni in ways that she never knew someone could. "G'morning...I don't know...Maybe a stew for breakfast? I can make it. You can help?"

Jacinto asked how she slept, and she gulped a little, not knowing how to answer. And lying to Jacinto wasn't a good idea. Betraying anyone wasn't pleasant. "Well...I-uh...Had a nightmare." Her eyes didn't meet his own, but Omni didn't resist as he pulled her close to him, his embrace was comforting, something so pure coming from him. "And you? How'd your counting sheep go?" Her tail flickered behind him, she really didn't want to talk about her stupid dream. It just wouldn't work that way. Omni buried her muzzle in his throat before whispering softly, "I love you too." and pulling away from the sweet hug he gave her. "What kind of stew? I mean it will be meat, but what do you want in it?" Omni stood quietly beside a table, already fishing out spicy and fragrant herbs to add to the soup. 

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

Omni appeared sleepy still, the hybrid felt guilty to have made her get up. That moment with her in his arms was special, breathing in her sweet scent he gently held her. It was her to gently pull away, he didn't mind but hoped that this wouldn't be the last hug of the day. She offered to help with the food, and it wasn't rejected but he lightly and teasingly said "I've been wanting to serve you breakfast in bed...But I see I can't now." He laughed and came up behind her giving her a hug then using his hands to sort out the mixed herbs by scent in front of both of them. "These. These are great." A pot sat nearby and the sorrel toned male pulled away from Omni once more to retrieve it, fill it with water and throw the herbs in. There was some extra meat in a jar, he scooped it out and plopped it into the pot. "I am not a good cook." The spices mixed well with the fairly fresh meat, the scent was delicious and it was all he could do but pick up a piece of deer meat and pop it into his mouth. He chewed on it and before Omni could say anything he gently plucked a cube for Omni and passed it to her. "See? Good right?"

He touched her cheek with one finger before quietly stating "You're so beautiful." This was coming new to the man, the feelings and the touches of affection. He had been wanting to ask her something important for a very long time, something lifelong, his nervousness kept Jacinto from trying. But soon...His courage would have to shine through. "Omni...I know we haven't known eachother for long...And in this short while I have grown attached to you. I care for you a lot." Pausing for a second Jacinto let a hand run nervously through his hair. "So I've been thinking. I-uh want to be your mate...And I'm wondering if you'd want to be mine." It was a tense moment, his idiotic fumbling with words kept the russet man a little awkward. "I'm sorry...I can see why anyone wouldn't want me." His face was a little nervous, his smile had vanished from its usual spot on his face. 

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
.jacinto1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#2B0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.jacinto1 {background-color:#680303; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ianN-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jacinto1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

JACINTO IZ SEXY

Omni couldn't get enough of his presence, his peaceful aura. A laugh chimed from her long coyote muzzle as he said something about wanting to serve her breakfast in bed. "And you're sure of that. It looks like even when we're in the cooking area you can't keep your hands off me." She could feel his hands near her waist, working with her in front of her. He took some of the meat and ate it, the girl gave him a pointed look, but not angry. He gave her a piece, and in turn it was slowly eaten. The spices danced over her tongue, little bursts of flavour. "Mm. You're right. I think this is good." All they really had to do was boil the heck out of the meat and it would enhance and take over the water. She hung it over the fireplace, and when she turned Jacinto looked nervous. What was happening? His words felt foreign to her large ears. Mate? Of course she wanted to be near him and love him. But what was the meaning of mate? Her lover soon seemed sad for a moment, and she leaned against his chest her muzzle lifted to look up at his face. "Jacinto, how could I say no? You've cared for me, and loved me unconditionally. If I didn't want you I would not be here right now, hugging you and telling you that I love you. I will."

She let herself fall back into his arms, her attraction to the lanky man was irresistible to the Cadeaux woman. Jacinto had shown her nothing but kindness to her, he was now her mate...Would she be able to hold up and keep up with this new advancement? "Come here." She pulled him into a hug, intertwining her fingers in his own and pulling his body close to her. 

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

And this is when Omni's sexiness should fade...No I'm kidding. But he's bound to be jealous if she comes back with someone else's scent on her c: SO SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT POST.

Omni had such infectious humor, he laughed along with her as they talked of breakfast in bed. "Well...Maybe I'll have to get up early and make you something. Then...Then you can't get away!" His tail didn't falter as the hybrid playfully brushed her back with the tip of his tail, but stopped suddenly as she answered and accepted him. "R-Really? You'd want to spend time with me? And be my mate?" Jacinto looked down shyly, getting bashful as he turned back to meet her eyes. "That's...That's good to hear." Although the most loved by his mother, Jacinto didn't seem to be the most popular of his siblings, always the smallish weak one. Omni pulled him close, the gesture was heartwarming and didn't defy the closeness the two felt. His arms wrapped themselves around her waist. Bringing her close to gently kiss her face. "I-I haven't felt this way in a long time." Jacinto admitted with a hint a shyness.

The smell of cooked meat floated from the pot to his nose, the table was messy and full of varying things. Before retrieving the pot, the Spanish canine patted Omni's back and gently pushed her towards the bed. "The table is too messy...Go sit there." He left the pretty female there, picking up bowls before ladling the hot soup into both of them. They smelled delicious, something sumptuous to eat.

Jacinto knew very much about her skills, her ability to create beautiful tattoos. "C-Can you make us tattoos? To commemorate this moment. I want to remember it forever no matter what happens?" Jacinto's  dark tipped tail waved hopefully, wanting to see what her art can do.

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

I powerplayed your boy a little. Feel free to throw your keyboard at me if you want it changed ^ ^

Omni for once felt peace, his hands brushed through her long hair, his kisses were gentle and he didn't rush with anything. He was a couple of years older, but Jacinto was youthful and not grown up completely. She had many ideas, to basically commemorate this moment. The russet female  had nothing to write with, nothing to draw this moment. Except...Except for her body art tools. He asked about it, and the young woman felt a need to prove her skills "Yeah I can do them, design and all. Sounds great!" Alas her new mate was gently ushering her into the direction of the bed. He headed off to get a bowl of soup for the two of them. "After the meal."

Jacinto passed her a steaming bowl of stew, her hands reached for it and brought the bowl up to her nose. "Smells really good." She took the first sip, silently praising the delicious flavour of the simple meal. "I love you." It was the first time she had said it without replying to him stating it. After she finished off the bowl of soup, she noticed that he was also done with his too. "How about you make yourself comfy...It's gonna sting a little. A back tattoo is sexy...But I'm going to have to do your wrist...That way I can do mine too." Standing, Omni moved away from the bed to root quickly through a pile of different things until she found the little wooden box of body art things.

Once he was sitting rather relaxed and comfortable, Omni let the mould of the design heat in the fire for a few minutes. It used to be used for branding goats and such, and thankfully Omni was able to manipulate the designs to what she wanted, make her own too. The current one was of a heart, but not the usual. It appeared to be covered in barbed wire. Symboling protection and hidden feelings. Once it was heated, the design was picked up from the out by long gentle fingers. "Okay...This is going to burn. Feel free to bite me...This part is most unpleasant and non bien" She gently pressed it against his wrist, it singed the fur away and soon it hit contact with his flesh. She could feel that it hurt him, and all she could do was hold it there for a short moment before quickly pulling it away. Her eyes grew misty, seeing someone else in pain inflicted from her hands was tortuous. "I'm sorry...Here." A salve of numbing herbs and pain-killing   plants was gently smoothed over the burned flesh. Everything so far was done properly, but having to burn someone was not the most pleasant.

Omni had an assortment of dyes and colors, red was the nicest against his different sorrel hues. It was dumped into her palm and quickly administered to the wound area. It soaked in, and effectively dyed the scar. "I think that's it...I'm sorry."

Omni again went to heat the iron, and the process was restarted as she burned and tattooed the inside of her wrist, the same side as his own new tattoo. It was exhausting, the majority of her focus was directed to the tattoos. The salve was kept at the side of the bed, if any of their tattoos festered it would be rather handy. Omni pulled him back to the bed, just to lay with him, careful not to bump against his probably sore wrist. "There. Claimed you." A girlish laugh escaped her muzzle and soon it was buried in his chest.

Omni Cadeaux

<style>
.omnimusic .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.omnimusic-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#07C8CE; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.omnimusic p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.omnimusic b {color:#07C8CE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.omnimusic {background-color:#2941D7; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... te-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.omnimusic-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.omnimusic .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

nah, it's fine. Jacinto is like her slave now...Go ahead with powerplaying him. 

The soup didn't last very long, they both finished it off in a short time. He was happy to know that Omni would do his tattoos for him. A deep chuckle was sounded from his throat as he told her about her wishing he could have a tattoo on his back. "I could do yours? Or not. I'm not talented at art." The hybrid sat back in the bed, one arm extended for the tattoo. It was his left wrist, the left seemed to be a symbol of bondage, humans put their rings on the left hand, claiming there was something in there that lead directly to their heart. Omni brought back a hot iron, umber eyes couldn't pick out the design, something unfortunate that he couldn't know the design she had in mind. The hot piece of metal was brought to his wrist, it burned through his fur and when it touched his skin he bit back a pained growl. The last time he had been branded was back where he used to live with his mother and father, Kerberos marked him as his own by tattooing the Lykoi chaos star on his arm. The Lykoi ignored the pain the best he could, not letting anything show.

The hybrid felt something pleasant tingle over his arm, cooling and nice over the burned flesh he now had. His mate seemed to be applying something to kill the pain, but her eyes were clouded. "Omni, nah it's alright. I'm fine. I've had this before remember?" Jacinto made the best smile he could, which was easily manageable as the pain was gone.

Omni worked on her matching tattoo, the immense concentration she had with art was amazing, how she could easily lose herself in the work. Himself, it was music that soothed his soul and brought relaxation over the dusky hybrid. Glancing at the tattoo, he realized the design. It was a beautiful heart incased in sharp looking barbed wire. Hers must've been the same, with a whispered "I love it. It's so beautiful." He lay back into the sheets. Not moving his inflamed arm, but gently cradling her face with his other hand. 

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>
Omni Cadeaux
Rock my world until the sunlight. Make this dream the best I've ever known
Dirty dancing in the moonlight. Take me down like I'm a domino
Word Count :: 000 I love these two. Sorry for the crappy post.

Omni saw that her mate wasn't in too much pain, that he was handling the tattooing pretty well. "I'm glad to hear it...I can't handle pain." Holding out her wrist, azure orbs studied the new tattoos, they matched perfectly and looked like they had been done very well. "Don't forget to use this whenever it stings...You don't want that getting infected." It felt foreign, to regard Jacinto as her mate. The closest she ever gotten to mateship was with André, but it didn't last long as his jealousy took him over. "If I do anything wrong...Promise me you're not going to cut nasty names into my body." Scooting closer, she wrapped her newly tattooed arm gently around his shoulders, closing the gap between them both. "I'm tired..." Omni's red splashed maw opened in a wide yawn, the tawny woman lay her head on a fur pillow feeling traitorously useless today. Exhaustion was something the russet femme was not accustomed to, but when she felt it, it hit her hard. Her body felt lank, the life sucked out of it. Slacking off on one day is not going to be a big deal, "I'm going to bed...You too?.." Omni inquired with soft eyes.

After all of this, Omni's crazy life seemed to be going in a smooth stream, feeling complete and reassured in life. Sleep took her over soon enough, her body intwined with his own. She'd get up later, but nothing but sleep was in order for now.

[End. Omni turns lazy and falls asleep in Jacinto's arms, happy as a clam]

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Omni p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Omni b {font-family:verdana; color:#874215; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Omni {background-color:#580904;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b07f70;  line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7137/atab2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #762c0b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Omni .name {text-align:center; font-family:Italianno; color:#ab5720; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#874215 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#cfb7b2; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#3a0a02 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#d0b4a2; font-size:9px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; border-bottom:2px dotted #410703;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]