If you ever leave me baby,
[html]

JACINTO IZ SEXY

Omni couldn't get enough of his presence, his peaceful aura. A laugh chimed from her long coyote muzzle as he said something about wanting to serve her breakfast in bed. "And you're sure of that. It looks like even when we're in the cooking area you can't keep your hands off me." She could feel his hands near her waist, working with her in front of her. He took some of the meat and ate it, the girl gave him a pointed look, but not angry. He gave her a piece, and in turn it was slowly eaten. The spices danced over her tongue, little bursts of flavour. "Mm. You're right. I think this is good." All they really had to do was boil the heck out of the meat and it would enhance and take over the water. She hung it over the fireplace, and when she turned Jacinto looked nervous. What was happening? His words felt foreign to her large ears. Mate? Of course she wanted to be near him and love him. But what was the meaning of mate? Her lover soon seemed sad for a moment, and she leaned against his chest her muzzle lifted to look up at his face. "Jacinto, how could I say no? You've cared for me, and loved me unconditionally. If I didn't want you I would not be here right now, hugging you and telling you that I love you. I will."

She let herself fall back into his arms, her attraction to the lanky man was irresistible to the Cadeaux woman. Jacinto had shown her nothing but kindness to her, he was now her mate...Would she be able to hold up and keep up with this new advancement? "Come here." She pulled him into a hug, intertwining her fingers in his own and pulling his body close to her. 

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread