If you ever leave me baby,
[html]

nah, it's fine. Jacinto is like her slave now...Go ahead with powerplaying him. 

The soup didn't last very long, they both finished it off in a short time. He was happy to know that Omni would do his tattoos for him. A deep chuckle was sounded from his throat as he told her about her wishing he could have a tattoo on his back. "I could do yours? Or not. I'm not talented at art." The hybrid sat back in the bed, one arm extended for the tattoo. It was his left wrist, the left seemed to be a symbol of bondage, humans put their rings on the left hand, claiming there was something in there that lead directly to their heart. Omni brought back a hot iron, umber eyes couldn't pick out the design, something unfortunate that he couldn't know the design she had in mind. The hot piece of metal was brought to his wrist, it burned through his fur and when it touched his skin he bit back a pained growl. The last time he had been branded was back where he used to live with his mother and father, Kerberos marked him as his own by tattooing the Lykoi chaos star on his arm. The Lykoi ignored the pain the best he could, not letting anything show.

The hybrid felt something pleasant tingle over his arm, cooling and nice over the burned flesh he now had. His mate seemed to be applying something to kill the pain, but her eyes were clouded. "Omni, nah it's alright. I'm fine. I've had this before remember?" Jacinto made the best smile he could, which was easily manageable as the pain was gone.

Omni worked on her matching tattoo, the immense concentration she had with art was amazing, how she could easily lose herself in the work. Himself, it was music that soothed his soul and brought relaxation over the dusky hybrid. Glancing at the tattoo, he realized the design. It was a beautiful heart incased in sharp looking barbed wire. Hers must've been the same, with a whispered "I love it. It's so beautiful." He lay back into the sheets. Not moving his inflamed arm, but gently cradling her face with his other hand. 

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
.jacinto1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jacinto1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#2B0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.jacinto1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jacinto1 b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jacinto1 {background-color:#680303; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ianN-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jacinto1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.jacinto1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread