A Tangled Web We Weave
[html]

OOC here.

The wolf turned to act indifferent now, before sitting down and watching her eat. It took a bit of work for Terra to convince herself that the wolf wasn't waiting for a chance to steal her meal, and that it was perfectly fine to keep eating. Returning to the rabbit Terra gulped down large pieces of it, chewing on a few choice bones before backing away. A bit of meat still clung to it, but that was for foxes and the like. It wouldn't be enough for a wolf, even if one was hungry. Terra turned her head and watched the wolf as she spoke again. Briefly Terra nodded her head.

I've been close to starving one too many times. Looks like you're getting to know the feeling yourself. I'm sure if we look around we could find something though. Her mood settled by her full stomach Terra was a lot more welcoming now, ready to play and relax. Her stomach was no longer growling at her, and she was no longer facing a threat, both which went a long ways with the feral creature. Her tail wagged softly, ears held alert. She easily slid into a position of dominance facing the wolf, accepting the wolf's lower position.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread