Thick as Thieves
[html]

OOC: / WC: 431

The wolf brought her nose to the ground; she had once again picked up the thief’s trail and had followed it around. However, it did not last long, once again the she wolf had lost her trail it had ended at a base of a tree. The wolf sighed, snorted, and then turned her gaze sky bound to study the branches above her head. The female huffed, and then began to contemplate whether to climb or not. She was an excellent climber in lupus form, she had trained herself since she was a pup, climbing logs and small little stumps were only the beginning for the she wolf and her ability to climb trees. However, the wolf was not up to it, her need to capture the thief had begun to dwindle. Instead she moved away from the trees and sat.

In moments she heard the thief’s voice, the she wolf laughed. “I do not intend to harm you,” She stated as she lifted her gaze to the trees above her, “I only wish to speak, I simply warned you that if you did not come out and I caught you…well.” The wolf smirked slyly, “Lets just say I bite more then I do bark.”

She then sighed, “Am I to assume that we have gotten off on the wrong foot?” She asked as she took her piercing gray eyes to gaze about the tree limbs, her gaze then lowered again before she once more found herself speaking. “I do not take lightly being betrayed,” she stated. “Pack mates do not stab their kin in the back and leave them in harms way.” She lectured, “Here I thought we could be friends, even thieves need allies.” The wolf begun to paw behind her hear in a carefree manner, “I’m an amateur thief, one that does not take thieving seriously. I do not care to be known as a thief, it is simply a tool I wish to use to help me survive.” Her gaze lifted once more, “In this world, is it not better to have knowledge of many talents and have kin that you can trust to watch your back?” She asked.

“Maybe it’s just me?” She pondered, “wolves are pack animals, and I enjoy learning and expanding my talents.” She smiled to the surrounding area, shook her head and then lowered to the ground, her head came to be placed upon her paws as she laid motionless within the woods, her gaze every once in a while darted up to the tree branches. “Come out little thief,” she cooed.

<style type="text/css">
.Deirdretable-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Deirdretable-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#333333; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Deirdretable-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:10px;}
.Deirdretable-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... h5-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread