Thick as Thieves
[html]
OOC

Terra moved again, silently climbing over to yet another tree. When she spoke, her voice came from behind the wolf. I'm not afraid of getting caught. I'm a thief, after all. Definitely an amateur, threatening a thief with what would happen if she got caught. Terra had been threatened dozens of times in such a manner, though mostly they were yelling for her to bring back what she stole and to let them punish her. They always went into such detail about the punishment as well. One wolf had been so creative Terra had spent an entire month thieving from him, just so she could listen to his threats.

Deirdre tried to explain again, pointing it out as a form of betrayal. Terra barked with laughter. We're not pack, and I don't need an ally who doesn't take such things seriously. Thieving for fun is foolish. I won't help you do that, not when my life depends on my success. Might be an amusing game for you, but there are consequences. Such as said threats, being shot at, and general sources of pain. Terra had been spotted often enough to have that drilled in her head. She was still young though, and was getting better at hiding. Being caught could be forgiven for now.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread