And so they met
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 403

Even though they had only met once, Kiara really had grown to like the multi-colored male. Unlike her solid white body, his fur coat had a variety of colors ranging from red to brown to grey. Overall, he was very handsome. Just as she enthusiastically ran towards him, he too ran towards her. As Kiara licked his muzzle she could see and feel the males body coil and get ready to pounce. For a moment, worry flashed through her face as her wounds came to mind. Luckily Alonso managed to stop himself in time. The happiness in his face disappeared as he caught sight of her scars and stepped back a few paces. The snow wolf held still, not sure how to react as a mixture of emotions flooded her mind. She felt shame, sadness, and fear. She was ashamed that he saw her with such terrible scars, that she had been injured so. She was saddened by his reaction to them and was afraid that he might leave because he was disgusted by her.

Her worries decreased a little as Alonso came back and tentatively sniffed at her wounds and licked the scar on her belly. Kiara was happy to see that he was worried about her and his lick sent shivers down her spin and made her heart race. As Alonso back away again the white wolf rolled over onto her belly. Her tail didn't shake, and her expression was sad. Kiara listened to his apologies, but found herself thinking they weren't needed. She liked the attention, although she was slightly confused by the feeling. However, Alonso's question brought back memories of her attack and she shivered a little as they flashed through her mind. "I got attacked by a yellow dog." Kiara looked at Alonso and saw the question in his eyes. Was she infected? "Oh, ah... don't worry. She used a knife so I wasn't infected.

Kiara stood and plodded through the snow to the mexican male's side. She sat down and gave him a quick lick on the cheek, trying to reassure him that she was okay. "I'm fine really. As if to make her point she tried to push against him with her shoulder. It was meant to be a playful nudge, although it wasn't nearly as vigorous as her last playful attack had been nearly a month ago. Kiara was tired and she hurt a little.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread