(m) Drunken Revelry
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

His words confirmed her suspicions, bringing a slight smirk to her lips as she took another drink. Amy was feeling a little better now, but that just might be the alcohol talking, giving her a slight buzz as she took another sip. Idly she listened to her chatter, and snorted with derision. Wouldn't much matter either way now, would it? We'd just find someone else to take over their job. The old families were preferable, as they had the strongest bonds to her family, but a new one could be found as well. It would just be more unstable, take more work. Then things would even out, and the family would cease to exist, rewritten.

Hadley returned with the meat, placing it on the fire. Amy pulled him down next to her. His eyes widened with fear as Amy stroked one of the many scars on his body. He didn't move as Amy leaned over, relaxing as he realized she'd been drinking. Very little danger there. He looked over at Sebastian and winked. He's a good boy, really. Very good at his work. One of my best, I think. I've had so many it's hard to keep track. He'd been kept because he'd survived her first game, and Amy had been impressed enough to keep him around.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread