Snakes In The Seafoam
[html]

The young woman could faintly hear something around her, a mother being perhaps. Her attention was focused on the target, but alas she turned when she heard a voice. It was clearly masculine, it came from a larger man who too had the Lykoi tattoo on his arm. "Hello." She said rather cooly, stopping to lean casually against the wooden staff. "I-uh yeah. It hard to find partners in training. I barely know anyone here." A small shy smile crossed her pretty face, as he said some not surprising words. Brother? Was this one of Jacinto's brothers? "Your brother? He didn't tell me much about you guys. I met Columbine before, but I knew in time that I would meet the rest of you." Her voice wavered a little, shy to confess the scent of Jacinto that lingered so thick on her pelt. "Yeah. I bet he smells like me. He...I'm...his mate. I'm Omni Cadeaux. He asked me a few days ago, and I guess I just needed him in my life."

He hadn't heard of them yet? Hadn't Jacinto gone to see his family? She would have to rebuke him later for lack of time with his own family. "He hasn't gone to see you yet?" Omni asked quietly to the larger hybrid. A little disappointed in her mate that he would neglect to inform his family. Was he distancing himself from them? Why would he? This Helotes seemed like an okay person, not too in the way or even remotely harsh to strangers, not quite in the way that Columbine had been. After meeting this new clansmember, the golden fae didn't raise the smooth wooden staff again, reluctant to speak with her recent addition to her family through Jacinto. Biting her lip, she softly "He cares about me, he never hurt me or anything. I was just drawn to that. I guess I feel the same as him."

She did indeed have a past of not so great relations, having to sleep around to live on. But now, the multihued femme was changed, none of that mattered to Jacinto, none seemed to worry him. Quietly, she reached out her hand to expose her wrist, the red tattoo that was surrounded by silky caramel fur. "He has the same one. We got them the night of our mateship. Whether or not Inferni thinks kindly on these kind of things, or relatives don't approve of me...We are still going to stick together."

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread