Snakes In The Seafoam
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>
Omni Cadeaux
Rock my world until the sunlight. Make this dream the best I've ever known
Dirty dancing in the moonlight. Take me down like I'm a domino
private for Helotes, but also open for Essence with Jacinto later on after their fun. The bros might wanna talk and stuffs,..I would've had this up WAY earlier, but the power and the roads have been pretty snappy, I haven't been able to get online.

Omni knew quite well that she was dreaming, that all of the images in her paralyzed state of sleep were not real. All of the people she feared, all of the beings that actually managed to have her quaking with terror were after her. For a long time, Omni lay stiff in the bed, tense and scared. Soon after she was kicking, trying to get away from the terrorizing tendrils of fear cast from her mother. Comfort...It was like the female was touched by an angel, the quaking was subdued and she finally woke up. The first face she saw was Jacinto's, she must've made him concerned when she was moving in her sleep. Omni couldn't help but hold the man close, return to the gentle reality she now knew by living with her mate.

The day went normal from then on, making breakfast and laughing, spending some special time listening to the music from Jacinto's guitar. Things had to be done, explaining where she was going, and regretting the pained expression on his face, Omni made sure to promise to be back soon.

Jacinto went on about her getting sick from the cold for a while, so it was only right to don one of his long leather coats and jeans. Waving while leaving the room, the female called "See you soon." and left the mansion in no time.

The wooden staff the golden female held in her hands was gripped with the ferocity of her frustration, her palm steadily held the long flagstaff although her concentration was shaky. The target which she painstakingly painted bright colors hung from a leafless branch on the tree, the wind swaying it every so often. The motion of the target gave her a challenge, if Omni could be so lucky to strike at the center, her satisfaction in her skills would be increased. It was difficult to find a real sparring partner, Jacinto wasn't interested and the lack of aquaintances within Inferni proved the point of difficult. Again, she gripped the wooden stick, as hard as she can striking at the target, missing only by a few inches. "Ugh." Omni groaned as she lowered herself to the frosty ground only to look at the staff with annoyance. The fresh tattoo on her wrist began to sting, aqua orbs gazed at her permanent work upon her body, her eyes softening at the sight.

Her new mate Jacinto had a matching one, on his left wrist just like her own. Their own symbol of bonding and mateship. She had yet to meet his family, although she knew Columbine just a little. Jacinto's older brother didn't seem to find her sympathetic, but who really cared? She belonged to Jacinto now and was basically part of their family.

The staff was picked up by shaky hands, nervous to try out its power and her skill. Before swinging it, Omni searched the area with piercing blue eyes. Seeing no one, she didn't hesitate to practice once again. The air was freezing, the russet and gold fae felt as if her breath was frozen before it came from her throat. Jacinto was probably practicing his guitar, he promised to write a song about her. Omni wasn't very musical, so anything lyrical was like Greek to her.

Finally she gave an exasperated huff, her body was cold, whacking a target with a stick was becoming increasingly boring and patience wasn't something Omni had control over, having none at all to test. She put the staff down, but toyed with it in her fingers, twirling it idly in her fingers, regretting not bandaging the fresh tattoo. Her mind wandered back to her mate. The term "mate" seemed totally foreign to her, but soon it would be an everyday thing, something used to and never minded. Was Jacinto right for her? In her mind she had found contentment by the side of the Lykoi. He treated her right and never was controlling, his feelings for her were strong. The only notable fork in the road was his family, so unknown to her and yet may not think too high of her and cast her away. Finally Omni's mind found peace after the turmoil of confusion, and now the coywolf sought company. "Hello?" Her voice sounded lonely, desolate just like a single water droplet falling in sheer eerie silence, in the cold white world Omni seemed to be like a beacon, her coloring bright like a splah of color on blank paper, large chocolate ears swiveled just like satellites as they searched for any audible sound. There was no need to be nervous within her own home, trusting that no one would attack her on her own turf. "Damn" Was the only word she could muster before averting her attention back to practice.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Omni p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Omni b {font-family:verdana; color:#874215; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Omni {background-color:#580904;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b07f70;  line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7137/atab2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #762c0b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Omni .name {text-align:center; font-family:Italianno; color:#ab5720; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#874215 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#cfb7b2; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#3a0a02 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_Omni .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#d0b4a2; font-size:9px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; border-bottom:2px dotted #410703;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC / +528

Helotes hadn’t been in the best of moods lately, especially after finding the scrawled note attached to his door. He was angry, brooding, and not sure what to do. It seemed as if Ezekiel had gone to Zana and told her about his foray with Halo, that could be the only explanation, unless Halo had told her herself. Either way, his love no knew, and it had shattered her, and she was gone. Helotes did not know where she had gone too, but she definitely was no longer in Inferni lands, he had searched endlessly for her. Now, the room next to his was cold and dark, and he had heard that Timori was being looked after by Enkiel and Ezekiel. Helotes was angry, he felt betrayed by his leader, and there was nothing he could do about it.

When he had first read the note he had been furious, he had wanted to confront Ezekiel then and there. But after talking with Kaena he had cooled to a low burn. Ezekiel had every right as Aquila to tell his followers whatever he wished them to know, even if other parties were trying to keep information away from them. Helotes understood, and perhaps Ezekiel had sent Zana away in an attempt to shield her from his ways, or to teach him a lesson. Well, if Ezekiel was trying to make a point, it was working, and Helotes was filled with sorrow.

He had contemplated going to Halo for comfort, but that was folly, he would find no comfort there. No, Zana had been his only comfort, she was the one to cradle his head in tiny arms when he cried over the death of his mother, and now she was gone. The only other person he could go to for comfort was Ilusion, so that is who he was searching for this day. Helotes was sure where his sister had gone off to once she had been accepted into Inferni, but he had not seen her around much.

Skirting along the tree-line near the mansion, a sound came to his ears, one of something being struck and huffing. Though he would have steered clear normally, a familiar scent came to him; Jacinto. What was he doing out here? Helotes went to investigate, but instead of finding his brother he found a lovely young female practicing with a bow staff against a target. He watched for a moment, taking note of her terrible form, but he chided himself for these thoughts. Not long ago he had been as novice as she. Stepping forward he raised a hand, Hello there. He said softly, the smirk that usually graced his features when meeting a pretty girl now absent. Though she was beautiful, he felt no lust for her, all his male energy having seemingly left with Zana.

Her scent though struck him; she smelled like Jacinto through and through, his musk clinging to her fur like the morning dew. How odd? Had Jacinto found a girlfriend? Oh what a thing that would be, I’m Helotes Lykoi, you smell like my brother. He said bluntly, but not rudely. He was only curious.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.nat1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]
[html]

The young woman could faintly hear something around her, a mother being perhaps. Her attention was focused on the target, but alas she turned when she heard a voice. It was clearly masculine, it came from a larger man who too had the Lykoi tattoo on his arm. "Hello." She said rather cooly, stopping to lean casually against the wooden staff. "I-uh yeah. It hard to find partners in training. I barely know anyone here." A small shy smile crossed her pretty face, as he said some not surprising words. Brother? Was this one of Jacinto's brothers? "Your brother? He didn't tell me much about you guys. I met Columbine before, but I knew in time that I would meet the rest of you." Her voice wavered a little, shy to confess the scent of Jacinto that lingered so thick on her pelt. "Yeah. I bet he smells like me. He...I'm...his mate. I'm Omni Cadeaux. He asked me a few days ago, and I guess I just needed him in my life."

He hadn't heard of them yet? Hadn't Jacinto gone to see his family? She would have to rebuke him later for lack of time with his own family. "He hasn't gone to see you yet?" Omni asked quietly to the larger hybrid. A little disappointed in her mate that he would neglect to inform his family. Was he distancing himself from them? Why would he? This Helotes seemed like an okay person, not too in the way or even remotely harsh to strangers, not quite in the way that Columbine had been. After meeting this new clansmember, the golden fae didn't raise the smooth wooden staff again, reluctant to speak with her recent addition to her family through Jacinto. Biting her lip, she softly "He cares about me, he never hurt me or anything. I was just drawn to that. I guess I feel the same as him."

She did indeed have a past of not so great relations, having to sleep around to live on. But now, the multihued femme was changed, none of that mattered to Jacinto, none seemed to worry him. Quietly, she reached out her hand to expose her wrist, the red tattoo that was surrounded by silky caramel fur. "He has the same one. We got them the night of our mateship. Whether or not Inferni thinks kindly on these kind of things, or relatives don't approve of me...We are still going to stick together."

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC / +447

Luckily he did not frighten her, and she nonchalantly leaned against the staff in such a feminine way. But Helotes was not expecting what was to come next from her, as she introduced herself as Omni, and told him that she was Jacinto’s mate. Helotes ears shot forward and eyes widened, Seriously? He asked, his voice pitching up to a high lilt that would only come with surprise. Oh that dog! Jacinto of all people! Though the meekest of the siblings had always been a lover boy, he had remained chaste for most of his life, at least to Helotes’ knowledge. But now, only having arrived little more than a couple moon’s turns ago, he had already claimed himself a bride, and such a beautiful one at that.

Helotes wagged his tail, though inside he was making mental notes on how to torture his brother about not coming to him with this news sooner. It actually was somewhat insulting, that Jacinto would draw the wool over his siblings’ eyes about a new lover. But Helotes could understand, with Columbine’s roughness and the sudden appearance of their sister, it only made sense for Jacinto to keep his private business on the down-low. Well hello then new-sister! It’s too bad I hadn’t known of this sooner otherwise I would have given gifts. I may yet in the future. He took one of her hands in his. Jacinto had made a good choice of mate; she was strong, beautiful, and even had the ruddy muzzle mark of the Lykoi; they would make good children.

Omni then showed him the rough and still raw tattoo on her wrist, and Helotes smiled up at her. How sweet, to mark one’s body to show the whole world who they belonged to. But suddenly, Helotes’ eyes were drawn down to another scar of glistening pink, this one etched into flesh close to her womanhood. His ears dropped at he read the angrily etched “WHORE” in her thigh, and he looked back at up at her worried, Who did that to you? And suddenly he became worried. Jacinto would not do such a thing, but someone with a grudge, an angry ex-lover perhaps. Though such things were done in the heat of the moment without logic, a crime of passion always held some semblance of truth in it. Was indeed then Omni a whore? Helotes wanted to have trust in his brother, that Jacinto would have the smarts to recognize a lady of the night from one who had had a bad encounter one night. But Helotes wasn’t so sure, Jacinto had not always been the most street smart when it came to those things.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

</style>[/html]
[html]

hrrm...Maybe Jacinto time now?

The Lykoi seemed surprised about the news of their betrothal, slight dismay in her mate was clearly felt by the young female, the next time she spoke to Jacinto, she'd most likely chide and scold him for not letting the news out. "Yeah, I live with him now." His reaction was almost comical, his fiery eyes widening and his ears going all strange. She chucked a little finding that his reaction was somewhat amusing. Helotes seemed jubilant knowing that she was claimed by Jacinto, his girl. Knowing that a strong bond was binding the two. Helotes calling her sister and gently holding her hand was a warm gesture. She had brothers, but both dead on their day of birth. It was comforting to be so supported by a stranger-turned-family.

She too looked at the tattoo with soft eyes, it was probably the most special one she had, other than the symbol on her back. Her eyes widened as the Lykoi took notice of the nasty scar on her leg, looking both concerned and worried. For months she had hoped for it to vanish, if it was it was definitely taking too long to disappear. "This? Oh. Back when I lived in Montreal, there was this guy I was seeing. I was having a few friends over and we all got drunk. Well he took it the wrong way, nothing actually happened. He scrawled it with a knife, I woke up the next morning with it. Then I left him." It was the true story, she couldn't possibly be the definition of the nasty name. Omni sighed and leaned back against the staff, not really wanting to sit on the ground. "I wish I could drag him down here to see you...Maybe I will... It's not right to butt out family." She let out a call into the air, a happy keening coyote call. It didn't signal distress, but rather happy jubilant and joyous things. Oh when he got here...He was going to get a scolding punch in the shoulder. After the call, the golden and tan femme looked back to Helotes. "I haven't felt this happy with someone in a long time. It feels so new, and foreign." Helotes' acceptance of her was heartwarming, and she knew that Columbine wouldn't be that happy with this new arrangement. He didnt seem to like her from the start. But of course she didn't need Columbine's permission. It had already been sorted out between Jacinto and herself.

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ITS BRO TIME! >Big Grin, well plus Omni <3

Jacinto watched as Omni seemed to be struggling with something within her sleep, the russet male tried his absolute best to restrain her from hurting herself. His tongue brushed gently over her face, instinctively she seemed to relax. Huffing a calmed sigh, he lay close to her body, gently willing her to wake up.  Omni's amazing eyes soon opened, managing a smile Jacinto dare not ask about her frightening dream. Instead he prepared food for the two of them, making casual jokes and brightening the day. Her laughter was like music, something so cheery to hear, a delight to his ears. She told him she had to leave, large brown ears flattened as she said it, as the Lykoi was just getting used to her company. "Alright...See you." She left the room, he had her well bundled up and equipped against the cold. He could fret about her wellbeing as much as he pleased.

For a while he played his guitar, strumming idly on the strings, the sound was what he liked to hear so satisfied, he set the wooden instrument down. Bored, he paced around the room. The muscician really needed to speak to his brothers and Ilusion. He already knew that Ilusion would be most happy with him, maybe Helotes too. Alas Columbine didn't seem to care about his younger brother, hopefully he would at least show something more than cold disinterest.

A call from outside the mansion was picked up by large coyote ears, Jacinto once more found himself worrying, something new from the recent mateship. Without more thinking and a truly decisive choice, the man left his room. As he stepped off the front steps, ready to call out her name, he spotted her near someone else, she held a staff but seemed to keep a relaxed stance. It didn't take him long to figure out who the other figure was. "HELOTES!" Jogging lightly over to where his brother stood, he reached out a hand to him. "It's been a while...How've you been?" Jacinto would've spoken Spanish, but it would be truly unfair to Omni to speak a language she didn't know. Turning to Omni, he gently shuffled closer to put a hand around her waist and look at his brother. "She told you right?" With a wag of his tail, the hybrid added "S-She's my mate...And I've been wanting you, Columbine, and Ilusion to know her...And if you approve or not. Although I'm still gonna keep her with me even if none of you approve. I want her to become part of the family." Talking wasn't one of the orange splashed male's strong points, hopefully Helotes was at least semi-happy for him, based on their relaxed stances; it was only right to think that Helotes was glad for this new embarkment.

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
.jacinto1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jacinto1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#2B0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.jacinto1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jacinto1 b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jacinto1 {background-color:#680303; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ianN-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jacinto1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.jacinto1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC / +496

Helotes listened as she told the story and it seemed as if he had been correct in assuming that it indeed was a scorned lover that had carved such a hateful word into her flesh, but from the sounds of it seemed to have all just been a sad misunderstanding. It was too bad too, she was such a lovely thing, and the scar marred her in such a way that made it difficult to ignore. But still, Jacinto had obviously seen past whatever flaws she may have and had secretly taken her on as a wife. What a wonderful thing, to have a new member of the family; Helotes was glad that at least one of his brothers was settling in and starting his own happy life.

When she spoke of how happy she was Helotes could not help but to return her smile; the glow of love was upon her and it brought him such joy, but at the same time, well hidden, was his sadness. It seemed as he would never take on a mate now, especially now that his first choice had abandoned these lands because of his sexual transgressions. Helotes was so torn between staying to protect Inferni and going after his love. He hadn’t even had a chance to tell her how he really felt. But would she even have believed him? Especially after finding out about Halo?

Suddenly, Jacinto turned up his ruddy nose, startling Helotes out of his thoughts. Helotes took his brother’s hand in his, I am well brother, it has been too long. He said with his trademark grin. Jacinto then spilled forth words confirming that this girl was indeed his new mate, and Helotes spied the fresh tattoo on his own wrist. But the way Jacinto spoke of it made Helotes wonder. He spoke as if their family would not accept this union. How odd? Had they met with Ilusion or Columbine to come to such a conclusion? Helotes could not believe that Ilusion would be upset over this, she held family in just as high of a regard as Helotes himself. It must have been Columbine then, the devil, Of course I accept you two, why wouldn’t I? It was about time you took on a girl anyway, Helotes punched his brother in the shoulder as he said this, Why would you think we wouldn’t accept? Has Columbine been giving you grief? His face darkened as he asked his. What had his fool of an older brother been doing around here anyway? He hadn’t heard or seen much of him since Ilusion had arrived; just what was up his sleeve? Helotes made a mental note to have a sit down with Columbine soon, to figure out just exactly was making him so angry. But now was not the time for anger but joy! Helotes put his arms about both of their shoulders, I am very happy for the both of you! He said eagerly.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]

Hyacinth is crying! 

Jacinto could see that Helotes was happy for them, enacting a cheery warm feeling within the dusty hybrid. He couldn't help but notice the confusion over the family's approval, and for once he let his voice grow hard and slightly low. "Columbine's already voiced his opposition. But I don't know why. Maybe he doesn't want me to be happy?" The end of his sentence was lifted as if in a sentence, unsure of the accusation, but still a little disappointed. He laughed as Helotes punched him on his shoulder, he returned it by gently but playfully shoving his larger brother. "Pssht." It wasn't like he never noticed them, in face he always noticed the beings of the opposite sex.

Jacinto couldn't help the grin plastered over his ruddy muzzle, his brother's acceptance had him enthusiastic. He moved forward and pulled his brother into a loving brotherly hug. Whispering quietly "Thank you...This means so much to me that you care." When he pulled away, just the smallest tears were in his eyes. His vision getting misty. He watched his mate, his beautiful and clever wife. She was so perfect, how could he be given such positive fortune? She had brought his family a little closer, excluding Columbine of course. She could have possibly sabotaged the one with Col, but was there ever one? 

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
.jacinto1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jacinto1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#2B0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.jacinto1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jacinto1 b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jacinto1 {background-color:#680303; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ianN-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jacinto1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.jacinto1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]