Leave a horse to water
[html]

Word Count ::457 Points::3 OOC::

After the male was finished with the unnecessary speech he had made he remembered to breathe, finally catching his breath. The daughter of Naniko questioned Mido about what he said concerning her, asking how she was different. It was a good question, and not an easy one to answer either. He thought to himself about anything and everything that made her different. You’re really going to make me work for this huh? The fact that he felt drawn to her was one reason. He couldn’t recall ever being really interested in girl before now. Any woman could pass by him and he generally could care less, not giving them a single thought. But not the D’Angelo who stood in front of him; had she walked by, he would have to stop and stare. Was it something about her personality and the she acted that he liked? She seemed smart, and she came off as kind and caring individual. She was talented, capable of making a decent liquor and probably tons of other awesome things he had no clue about.

The female crafter was nothing short of beautiful. The male would be happy just staring into her jade green eyes for hours on end. The fur that made up her coat was a shade of black that made him think of the midnight sky. It was hard to understand himself, probably making the whole thing even harder to explain. The half and half knew almost nothing about her, but he felt at place being near her. Thinking about it, he felt aware, alive, content, and dare he say really good being in her company, no thanks to the alcohol, he only had two cups, he wasn’t anywhere near buzzed. Mido stopped thinking for second, some kind of slow realization occurred. Did he like her, more than just out of interest and company?! He just met this girl! You like her. So what the hell are you waiting for, some kind of invitation? Tell her already. The voice inside his head that he rarely had to deal with decided to put its two cents in. Maybe that was what made her different; she wasn’t just any other ordinary woman. Coming back to the here and now from his mind, he returned his gaze to hers. You asked how you were different. There’s just something about you that I can’t quite put my finger on, that just grabs me and I can’t deny. I don’t think there is any other way to put it, I like you Caprica. He said it, the full realization had settled into him. His heart pounded away at the wall inside his chest. He just didn’t know what she would do in response to this.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread