Sky so Blue
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina nuzzled happily into the blankets. She was dreaming of snowflakes. Each time one brushed against her she would jump to another one, floating through the tochina. Her laughter floated through the dream as she moved, the tochina slowly changing from blue to purple and back again. Relaxed, light as a feather, she drifted through the air. Nothing could be better for her. A smile flitted on her face before a voice called. In the dream Dalgina looked around, before the call came again and Dalgina realized she'd been asleep.

Jerking up Dalgina looked around sleepily, peering through the room. Everything was nice and quiet, just a sliver of light coming in. Focusing Dalgina turned and her eyes landed on her tingla. Keldava? Why wake me up? I was dreaming about snowflakes. Dalgina was a little grumpy to leave such a pretty dream behind, but she agreeable stretched out, yawning. Her pink tongue curled up as she stretched upwards before settling back down. Wide awake now Dalgina disentangled herself from the blankets.

Happily Dalgina licked her sister, excited about what they would be doing. Keldava always had an idea up her sleeve, making it a lot of fun for them to run around together. While Dalgina was more slow paced, stopping to look at things and admire them, Keldava was always racing off to the next new thing, eager to learn everything about it right that instant.

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread