Everyone has a place
I GIVE UP, I HAS NO MUSE TONIGHT SO THIS WILL HAVE TO DO FOR YOU BBY.

It never ceased to amaze her how quickly life could change. How fast she had gone from being completely alone to a somewhat family pack. And how suddenly she could become a mother, or at least find love. Though, at this time, she didn’t realize it, her life had been empty. She had been a vessel needing to be filled, another body inhabiting the planet, searching, forever seeking something to fill the void that was her life. But that is the life she was living, time of subsisting, and she didn't want to feel alone anymore, she didn't want to wander the earth looking for a warm body to lie with in her bed.

“It’s uncanny, as though the whole of the world now revolves around those that are luperci. The virus thing, it’s changed our kind so much.” She wondered why he would say that, he was in his form like everyone else. "It has, so many more people who do not care what others think. I forgot to tell you my name, I am Insomnia." And with those words she sat down next to him and smiled. Her trait was to be friendly to all. "What's you're name, kind sir?"

Messages In This Thread