Everyone has a place
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 523
Late afternoon? He's in optime form atm :3

Jiva had been at the festival for a day, but he hadn’t seen everything. He kept to the outside of the whole thing, but soon was in the midst of the tents. There was so much stuff! Just the things that were going on, the noise. In a way it was almost too much, but the young wolf went through the vast amount of wolves, dogs, coyotes, and whatever other variety of canine there was. He stopped at a stall that had some feathered stuff in it. Niro would love this stuff! Just think how he would be trading for what he could to get more feathers in his hair. His first reaction was to get some of those feathers, but decided against it. He would eventually catch and tame one of his own birds and have feathers that fell from that bird, but until then he would be feather free.

He moved further on, looking at all the furs, he touched one and got his hand smacked, the vendor gave him an earful telling him if he touched it he bought it that they were not just any furs but special furs that were made for the owners that were to buy them. THe boy rolled his eyes and moved on. Grumbling about idiot he moved to another stall that held bone crafted items. This he stayed and made sure not to touch anything. The bone decoratives looked interesting and fairly well made. His tail wagged as he looked at a particularly nice Necklace, though he had nothing to trade on him he knew he would just be looking, maybe he would get some fresh meat for one of these bone things, but he didn’t know how much meat he would need to get. His mind reeled as he thought about getting it or not.

Deciding not to the young man moved on, he had to get away from the hustle and bustle of the whole vending area, and soon found himself back on the outskirts again. He found an unoccupied spot and sat. He took in the sight before him, as wolves crowded the area. Was this truely normal? He frowned, it didn’t feel natural to him. Usually wolve stuck to their own. The thoughts of Zalen mentioning his pack and their old ways came back to mind. Maybe he would take up his offer. He was still unsure. He felt like he would be betraying his father by going to another pack, especially one so... well strange to his own father’s way. The man used tools and new inventions of the luperci. Jiva didn’t really care much for building though he did like the training of hunting birds, and knew they were quite useful in scouting out food, making it easy for them to get to their location without having to use too much energy to actually look. So he wondered, if he did join New Dawn, would he not be allowed to train a bird? This question stuck in his head, though he was still weighing the pros and cons of living in a traditional pack.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!
Like pieces of heaven falling to reclaim its lost angel, the crystals of delicate snow ethereally sifted around her slender vulpine body, moving to chase her gentle dancer's lope through the forest. Her hips and shoulders abound with well bred smoothness, a gyspy set in motion in the white frost that devoured her. Plush flurries sent in flight in her narrow trail, demure paws barely etching into the powder soft snow underfoot. Long, flowing mane of her alpine fure was luxuriously long and swept up in her dainty wake. She finally got to the outskirts of the festival, taking in everything she saw.

Crisp air snapped her senses like the long crack of a whip, she felt more alert than ever. This was her first festival, and she hadn't told her pack she was disappearing for a few days. Fall was delightful and set aflame in golds and rich aromas, springs laced in floral wreaths and delectably perfumes. Summers were the bane of her existence, her delicate nature simply wouldn't permit her to leave the shadows of her forests during the peaks of the day. But come winter, the porceline filly was in her element. A snow deity that commanded the chill in the air and flourished in the cool, indifferent snow that seemed to bow to her alone. Her shallow, girlishly blithe and carefree, plumed in faint mist from the warmth and moisture of her exhalations. It wasn't until the robust musk of another wolf that her radiant little canter faltered charmingly to a hesitant mixture of a walking trot, narrowly tapered muzzle rising to greet and discern it amidst the other scents affiliated in the air. For a fleeting moment her heart beat succombed to the feathering beat of a latin dancer's rhythm, starkly alarmed that it quite possibly would be him. But it took only a passing moment to know it was not, and quite far from it indeed. He was alone.

"Weird isn't it? All those wolves interacting with each other." She smiled, her slender skull low betwixt rolling shoulder blades peaking upward, ears pricked forward and alert at the pretty little crown of her skull. She took in every detail of him. The detail and color of his mo-hawk down to the exact color of his eyes. Multi-colored like hers. He is adorable.

wc:392
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 311
ZOMG! haha :3

His eyes moved through to watch the throng of canines, about their business, ignoring him as he was keeping his distance. He was intrigued by the stuff they had, but then he liked sitting back and watching as well. If this had been a game, well he’d be in the middle of it, telling them all the rules of how to play; but that wasn’t the case. His mismatched eyes, a teltale sign that he was son to his mother and father. The green eye showing he was that of his father’s wolf blood, though his shape was wolfish, his coloring and purple eye was of his mothers, she was part husky so he had the colorings of such. His eyes stopped at a femme, who was standing outside the throng of furred bodies and he wondered if she felt as claustrophobic as he did. He noticed her black color, and the smell, and at first thought Zalen, but she didn’t smell like him, of course she was female, and a bit younger. Not to mention shorter too, perhaps a relative? When she looked at him he was taken aback and held his breath. This was the first time he had seen anyone else with bi colored eyes, and his mind went to ‘wow!’ But his brain also said, ‘well she can’t know about what i just thought!!!’ So he made to look as though he cared little. He listened to her and nodded.

“It’s uncanny, as though the whole of the world now revolves around those that are luperci. The virus thing, it’s changed our kind so much.”

He spoke wisely and in his head he thought ‘I’m not sure it was for the better either.’ He had his eyes back on the vendors, though he was nonchalantly glancing at the girl, it was a trick he’d learned from his father, who taught him that looking straight in the eyes of an eagle was a very very bad idea, so to keep an eye on one he would have ot use a tactic that made it look like he was looking at something else. He did acknowledge her though, but he was feeling far to embarrassed about his thoughts, as though she had actually heard them. Thank goodness she didn’t, he would be extremely embararssed if he said such things out loud and he probably wouldn’t be able to live with himself.

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!
I GIVE UP, I HAS NO MUSE TONIGHT SO THIS WILL HAVE TO DO FOR YOU BBY.

It never ceased to amaze her how quickly life could change. How fast she had gone from being completely alone to a somewhat family pack. And how suddenly she could become a mother, or at least find love. Though, at this time, she didn’t realize it, her life had been empty. She had been a vessel needing to be filled, another body inhabiting the planet, searching, forever seeking something to fill the void that was her life. But that is the life she was living, time of subsisting, and she didn't want to feel alone anymore, she didn't want to wander the earth looking for a warm body to lie with in her bed.

“It’s uncanny, as though the whole of the world now revolves around those that are luperci. The virus thing, it’s changed our kind so much.” She wondered why he would say that, he was in his form like everyone else. "It has, so many more people who do not care what others think. I forgot to tell you my name, I am Insomnia." And with those words she sat down next to him and smiled. Her trait was to be friendly to all. "What's you're name, kind sir?"
[html]
Word Count :: 270
OOC:

Jiva finally took a chance to glance at her as she sat next to him, a hand involuntarily clenched as he felt her closeness, but as she moved he could smell the familiarity on her and then understood why he had thought her Zalen, she smelled of him, and his pack and he turned his head back to the throng of wolves. He waited for a little bit before nodding.

“It makes you wonder if we should even be luperci. If we forget our true lives, and leave our traditions behind...”

He had learned of normal wolf traditions here and there, and instinct. Instinct was key for him for when he went out on his own he learned more about it than he ever could living in Cour des miracles. That was possibly the reason, or a reason why he didn’t want to live in the pack again, because he thought he was missing out on so much.

“So... you are from New Dawn?”

He asked nonchalantly. Turning back to her with interest in his eyes. He was trying to act smooth, calm, though his heart beat against his chest as though it was about to hop right out. He wasn’t used to being so close to a woman, and he didn’t know the feeling he was feeling and right now he didn’t like it, and yet deep down inside he want the feeling to continue, so right now he was confused and unsure, but he did his best to mask himself as he waited for her to answer his question.

<style>
Table made by Kitty!
Fireflies seemed to take over her stomach, churning her insides and making her want to run away from this male. Shivering lightly, the black and gray girl wrapped her arms around her sides. Was she sure she wanted to keep going and be friends stranger? What if he didn't want her around? With a quick shake of her muzzle, Insomnia forced these thoughts to leave her alone. Of course she would get along with this boy! Typically, she got along with everyone, and if this male had subjected himself to letting her sit beside him, then of course he couldn't be a bad guy!

Feeling better about the stranger, Insomnia was able to take in the sights of the festival. Pure, absolute beauty blew her mind, ushering the female into tranquil thinking. Such untouched beauty caused the girl to breathe slower, eagerly drinking in her surroundings. She wondered if everything could be this peaceful . Dew from the ground gently cleansed her paws, soaking the fur near her toes to darker shades. She didn't care, though she smiled to herself, forcing herself to look down at the ground. Looks weren't the most important thing in the world, right? A good personality bypassed a clean coat anyday! The fireflies seemed to thicken, dancing together in a disorganized fashion, causing Insomnia to raise her head and stop and gaze in wonder.

However, a sneeze disrupted her thoughts.

"I am from New Dawn. Why do I smell bad?" She giggled and sighed. "I love the pack though, even though i'm not family to anyone in the pack, they accepted me when I was completely alone. I owe them everything now." Why would he ask about new dawn? Maybe he wanted to join? She didn't know what he was feeling.

wc: 302
[html]
Word Count :: 344
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Jiva couldn’t help but stifle a chuckle, that was amusing to say, but he didn’t know if that was a joke or not. That and he really didn’t want her to know that he thought her amuzing. Why he didn’t know. He just didn’t think it best that she should know that. He shook his head no, then proceeded to speak.

“No I met with your leader, Zalen. He told me about it, and I was wondering what another member thought, one who wasn’t authority. I learned my cousin was his mate so I am considering it yes. I’m not sure though.”

But deep down he knew his decision was made, but it would take him many more hours to actually make the decision. He wasn’t one to leap into things blindly.... well ok sometimes he was but not with the decision of a home. He didn’t want to keep moving from one pack to another to find he didn’t belong at all. Her words alone of them accepting her and showing her kindness of a young woman who was alone... She shouldn’t be alone. He had to shake his head from moving next to her and putting his arm over her shoulder. What a stupid thing to think of, stupid kid, that was going to get his head bitten off if not worse.

“I don’t feel at home in my old pack. The one I was born into. I figured it would be a good change, and a needed one. I think when there’s too much family one should move on. That’s me though.”

Jiva shrugged. He had family everywhere and he didn’t know it. There were so many children, cousins aunts, uncles, that he was baffled by how quickly his family bred. He was sure his mother and father probably had another litter by now and now that he was mature enough to know how they were made, it made him shudder to the core at the thought of his parents doing it.

<style>
Table made by Kitty!
Her warm, dark ears flicked in his direction, causing the female to smile radiantly. His creamy tones broke the silence after his laughter, bringing excitement to drift through her eyes. Meeting this male was a new kind of adventure, and she was relieved to see he wasn't much older than her. He was so much different than the wolves she had met before, more regal but with taste. Education flowed from his mouth in his way of speaking with excellent word precision. With all of this in front of her, Insomnia wasn't sure how much more she could take without just asking him to speak more. Where was he from?

When he shook his head, more nervous butterflies filled her stomach. A silent sigh of relief was made, since the girl wasn't sure how close she wanted to be yet. "Well... It is wonderful. I would be happy if you joined.." Her voice trailed off, smiling at the handsome male. "The mountains are a beautiful sight up close..." Light from the festival glinted off her irises, which were gazing eagerly at Jiva, awaiting more topics of discussion. She looked down and saw a lone feather, a smiled. It looked like the very first one she picked for her fur. She gazed up and saw no feathers in Jiva's fur and she frowned for a moment. Maybe she could find him some and braid it into his fur. They could be feather buddies.

His voice rumbled through his chest again, causing her ears to perk as much as her curiosity. In a split second she fought herself to keep from firing questions like a gun, but to choose her words carefully. "Where were you born?" She asked, head tilting ever so to the right with her ears still erect. It was a simple question, bringing her thoughts to her late father. It would be interesting to hear his story of his young life. "I was born into a group of loners myself... I've never questioned the fact, but I'm not sure if I click into the great scheme of things... I guess that comes with being young, ha" she commented, grinning at the end while flicking her tassel to curl around her toes.

wc: 380
[html]
Word Count :: 420
OOC: lol this is quite interesting Big Grin Big Grin

Jiva’s laugh stopped abruptly when he saw her smile. He cleared his throat and looked away again towards the wolves moving about, feeling a bit more uncomfortable. He shifted his weight to make himself think he was at least doing something to get comfortable. Her words came into his ears, letting him know that if he did join he would have nothing to worry about once he was in the pack. It was getting into the pack that worried him more now. He nodded as she mentioned the mountains sight.

“Yeah I was up there not too long ago, it was how I met Zalen. He had been attacked by a cougar and I helped him.”

He thought about how dangerous the mountains could be as well as their beauty. He knew things came with good and the bad, and usually they seemed to move together in harmony. She asked him where he was from after he explained about his old pack and gave him information about her life, living with loners rather than a pack. He was quiet for a second then shrugged.

“I was born in Cour des Miracles. It’s not much, but my father was the huntsman, he made sure everyone got their food and my mother....”

He trailed off and shrugged, he in fact didn’t know what his mother did when she went away, he just knew she helped him learn self defense and taught him other things that would be useful in life. His father had taught him to hunt and train the birds of prey as well as catch them if he needed. He had gotten the best out of his parents yet he felt they had not let him know of his innate abilities, as well as instincts that he now knew he might actually eventually need. He was fascinated at her explanation of her life, and was curious about her whole way of life in a nomad setting, but he didn’t feel that asking her questions was a good idea, he was far too shy to think of the questions to ask out loud without feeling stupid, and though he answered her with a good few it was mostly rhudimentary answers. Ones that were easy to blurt out and let the other absorb though he kept thinking of what he said inside his head afterward and kept feeling they were stupid words and that he should have just said something simple without elaborating.

<style>
Table made by Kitty!
I KNOW. MELODRAMATIC MOMENT HERE.

The wind blew it's icy cold air, providing the middle of winter reminder to the small wolf's thin fur. She shivered, her whole body shook, and he crouched herself closer to the ground. She wished everything around him would just stop. Already, she began to mindlessly wonder what her mother was doing. How her siblings were. Where her real father is. Her minty orbs glazed over with sadness, the memories she had flooded back upon him like the waves that had engulfed her mother when they had first reached the new lands. She hated the feeling that she had now, being drown, suffocated. She felt as if his heart was breaking into a million pieces, and as she breathed, each piece was cutting into her, tearing at her entrails. Oh how he missed the smell of her eloquently vicious mother. Was she wrong to think that? Was she wrong to miss the beatings and pain just because she was close to her? She shook again, before sliding to her belly upon the crispy grass. Her head hurt, and he was cold. Her fur was so fine, that each gust of wind caused her to get a chill up her spine. No doubt, if she wasn't getting nourishment or thicker fur soon, she'd be in big trouble for winter.

With her tassel -skinny and awkwardly bent near the tip - curled around her paws, she rested her chin upon the cold grass. "I can leave if you want me to." The runt muttered, her words nearly inaudible. Fear and pain automatically gripped at her, but all the little female wanted was to be happy. To be loved. To be saved. Perhaps this was too much to ask, maybe she wasn't worth it.
[html]
Word Count :: 323
She have some sort of ADD going on here? XDDDD this kinda confused me so um natural so is Jiva XD

Jiva was a wolf of the winter. Being that of a husky and a tundra wolf he had the thick fur and underfur that would keep anyone happy for a good few degrees below zero, so he was entirely comfortable, but for some reason as the young woman lay down he felt a chill, as though he had said or done something wrong. He stood and looked at her, tilting his head, not sure what he said wrong.

“Did I say something wrong?”

Maybe it had been his body language, he was still learning that and sometimes he gave off the wrong impression, like how uncomfortable he was feeling about her, maybe she could see that just from his posture? It wasn’t his fault really he couldn’t help it, he didn’t know what he was feeling when she had sat next to him and started talking to him. He was new to such feelings and he didn’t have his father nor anyone remotely close to him to explain what was going on, and in all honesty the young male wouldn’t even ask for advice for such a feeling that felt in a way so very embarrassing. So her comment made him feel even more uncomfortable, and he wasn’t sure what to do or say. Then he spoke timidly.

“You do look cold, um... maybe we could go for a walk...”

Jiva said standing up himself, it was the best offer he could give right now. He was no good at this and he felt quite awkward, not sure how to deal with the situation that just suddenly came up. He looked around to see if there was anything they could do, he had no idea really and didn’t know her well enough to offer her an activity even inside the festival, so he let an arm swing nervously back and forth against his thigh.

<style>
Table made by Kitty!
She does have add. .3.

Paradise.

The word was but a string of sounds woven together to mean something the mind could only begin to understand. For each, the word cast a different impression, a different idea as to what it would be like to live within their own ideal version of the world. Some imagined a garden free of sin, an Eden of sorts without the bothering serpentine figure to whisper unpardonable crimes into the ears of those who were destined to fall from grace to begin with. Others, pictured something simpler, an environment perhaps in which the faces of all those they knew or ever cared to know were the primary figures in their version of eternity. In my own opinion, it's a private resort on a tropical island where one can spend their days reclining by the water with an endless supply of frou frou drinks and tiny umbrellas in an assortment of rainbow colors. For Insomnia, paradise simply didn't exist. This world was all the dominion she could ever dream of, the last place she would ever wish to inhabit simply because it was such a lively place to begin with. The cruel intentions of these wolves paired with the way they so easily flocked towards one who could give them an excuse, an outlet... Why that was paradise enough. She got up and walked a little way, towards the festival but also not. She didn't know what to do. She looked back at Jiva and sighed. "What do you want to do, or more importantly what do you do for fun?" Maybe you could get some feathers in your fur like mine." She smiled a bit at the mental picture of him with feathers and laughed. Than she took her feathers in her hand and smiled more. She absolutely fond of these things. So colorful and smooth.
[html]
Word Count :: 276
OOC: Erf sorry for lateness.

Jiva was starting to feel uncomfortable with her silence. He moved from front paw to paw, letting the stress of gravity leave them. He waited for what seemed like eternity but could have been only seconds. He didn’t want to entirely offend the woman, but he wasn’t sure he wanted her to know the odd sensation that he was feeling inside that involved her. When she finally spoke he shrugged.

“Well I don’t know I mean I just do what my heart tells me and I usually enjoy it.”

at the mention of feathers he shook his head. He had a plan for that, for his father had come wearing his feathers in his hair on his long journey. He had told Jiva it had been to annoy his father at first but then, later when he began to know birds better they were to show the world his love for birds. Jiva wanted to do the same although with a special bond with only one bird. He didn’t want a hoard of birds like Niro, one companion was good enough for Jiva and that was when he would get his feathers, when that particular bird molted. He did loo apologetic.

“No I will get feathers, but it will be from a bird that becomes my companion.”

He said. He was sure that a bird would, but he was in no hurry to trap nor tame one. He much preferred his life alone without too much duty. Well he wished he had a little duty and a pack he could call home, to defend and hunt for.

<style>
Table made by Kitty!