Skirting the Edges
[html]

OOC.

The male with the mismatched eyes did not miss a beat, though it was obvious he was young and not as skilled in the fight as Zalen might have hoped. Luckily, his clumsy attacks managed to distract the cat enough that it did not rip the ebon Alpha to shreds. Zalen could tell the cougar was becoming desperate, not because it felt that the new wolf had added much more of a threat but because it was getting tired and annoyed. Zalen knew that it’s attacks would be more vicious now as it would seek to destroy them both, in turn he would have to be just as vicious.

Finally a chance revealed itself when the cougar turned her full attention on the newcomer, knocking him to the ground. Zalen raised himself up onto his back legs, reaching is full height, and as the small male managed to push her off him Zalen caught when she hit the ground. Like a snake one of his large paws darted out and enclosed her about the throat, and with all his might he lifted the cat up. He barely could do so, for she was heavy, and nearly stood at his height would she have been able to shift as he. His claws dug into the flesh of her throat, sending out streams of crimson down onto her chest. She wheezed out a hiss, but her eyes were frightened. He opened his mouth and let forth a beastly roar into her face, one that both howl, both scream, a sound that only a Luperci could make.

She got the hint, for when he threw her off the sharp embankment as she had done to the male moments before, she quickly found her footing and ran full sprint away from the two of them, in the direction of the boarders. Zalen made sure to make chase for a moment, but then stopped. Exhausted he collapsed to the ground, a hand going to the most injured part of him, his chest, which he believed must have been bruised by the force of her blows. Luckily it was nothing serious. Then, turning to look at the male, he spoke, Thank you my friend, I don’t know why I thought I could take her on my own. He then laid for a few moments, panting and trying to regain himself.

Once he did though, he got back onto his four paws in a dominant stance, which was quite effective in Optime form due to his size, therefore he did not put much effort on it, I am Zalen Damaichu and you are on my pack lands. I cannot thank you enough for your service to me and my pack mates. Tell me brother, what is your name, and is there any way I can repay you in kind?

WC :: 472
<style>
.zero-zalen2 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.zero-zalen2 b {color:#ffffff; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-zalen2 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#B5B3B7; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#5A595B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iWIOf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:420px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-zalen2 p b:before {content: open-quote}
.zero-zalen2 p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread