Everyone has a place
Fireflies seemed to take over her stomach, churning her insides and making her want to run away from this male. Shivering lightly, the black and gray girl wrapped her arms around her sides. Was she sure she wanted to keep going and be friends stranger? What if he didn't want her around? With a quick shake of her muzzle, Insomnia forced these thoughts to leave her alone. Of course she would get along with this boy! Typically, she got along with everyone, and if this male had subjected himself to letting her sit beside him, then of course he couldn't be a bad guy!

Feeling better about the stranger, Insomnia was able to take in the sights of the festival. Pure, absolute beauty blew her mind, ushering the female into tranquil thinking. Such untouched beauty caused the girl to breathe slower, eagerly drinking in her surroundings. She wondered if everything could be this peaceful . Dew from the ground gently cleansed her paws, soaking the fur near her toes to darker shades. She didn't care, though she smiled to herself, forcing herself to look down at the ground. Looks weren't the most important thing in the world, right? A good personality bypassed a clean coat anyday! The fireflies seemed to thicken, dancing together in a disorganized fashion, causing Insomnia to raise her head and stop and gaze in wonder.

However, a sneeze disrupted her thoughts.

"I am from New Dawn. Why do I smell bad?" She giggled and sighed. "I love the pack though, even though i'm not family to anyone in the pack, they accepted me when I was completely alone. I owe them everything now." Why would he ask about new dawn? Maybe he wanted to join? She didn't know what he was feeling.

wc: 302

Messages In This Thread