Everyone has a place
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 420
OOC: lol this is quite interesting Big Grin Big Grin

Jiva’s laugh stopped abruptly when he saw her smile. He cleared his throat and looked away again towards the wolves moving about, feeling a bit more uncomfortable. He shifted his weight to make himself think he was at least doing something to get comfortable. Her words came into his ears, letting him know that if he did join he would have nothing to worry about once he was in the pack. It was getting into the pack that worried him more now. He nodded as she mentioned the mountains sight.

“Yeah I was up there not too long ago, it was how I met Zalen. He had been attacked by a cougar and I helped him.”

He thought about how dangerous the mountains could be as well as their beauty. He knew things came with good and the bad, and usually they seemed to move together in harmony. She asked him where he was from after he explained about his old pack and gave him information about her life, living with loners rather than a pack. He was quiet for a second then shrugged.

“I was born in Cour des Miracles. It’s not much, but my father was the huntsman, he made sure everyone got their food and my mother....”

He trailed off and shrugged, he in fact didn’t know what his mother did when she went away, he just knew she helped him learn self defense and taught him other things that would be useful in life. His father had taught him to hunt and train the birds of prey as well as catch them if he needed. He had gotten the best out of his parents yet he felt they had not let him know of his innate abilities, as well as instincts that he now knew he might actually eventually need. He was fascinated at her explanation of her life, and was curious about her whole way of life in a nomad setting, but he didn’t feel that asking her questions was a good idea, he was far too shy to think of the questions to ask out loud without feeling stupid, and though he answered her with a good few it was mostly rhudimentary answers. Ones that were easy to blurt out and let the other absorb though he kept thinking of what he said inside his head afterward and kept feeling they were stupid words and that he should have just said something simple without elaborating.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!

Messages In This Thread