Everyone has a place
I KNOW. MELODRAMATIC MOMENT HERE.

The wind blew it's icy cold air, providing the middle of winter reminder to the small wolf's thin fur. She shivered, her whole body shook, and he crouched herself closer to the ground. She wished everything around him would just stop. Already, she began to mindlessly wonder what her mother was doing. How her siblings were. Where her real father is. Her minty orbs glazed over with sadness, the memories she had flooded back upon him like the waves that had engulfed her mother when they had first reached the new lands. She hated the feeling that she had now, being drown, suffocated. She felt as if his heart was breaking into a million pieces, and as she breathed, each piece was cutting into her, tearing at her entrails. Oh how he missed the smell of her eloquently vicious mother. Was she wrong to think that? Was she wrong to miss the beatings and pain just because she was close to her? She shook again, before sliding to her belly upon the crispy grass. Her head hurt, and he was cold. Her fur was so fine, that each gust of wind caused her to get a chill up her spine. No doubt, if she wasn't getting nourishment or thicker fur soon, she'd be in big trouble for winter.

With her tassel -skinny and awkwardly bent near the tip - curled around her paws, she rested her chin upon the cold grass. "I can leave if you want me to." The runt muttered, her words nearly inaudible. Fear and pain automatically gripped at her, but all the little female wanted was to be happy. To be loved. To be saved. Perhaps this was too much to ask, maybe she wasn't worth it.

Messages In This Thread