I'm at the edge of a dream
[html]

WC No worries! We can close it up now, I think, if that's ok! ^^

She'd done all that she could, for now. Wretch normally wouldn't have even had the nerve to approach a pack's borders, too afraid that she might be attacked and mauled by a member who wasn't happy that she was there. Some places weren't like Ichika, she was now realizing. In fact, most weren't. Each pack seemed to have its own culture and way of life that was separate from all the others...even packs that were quite close in proximity. She wondered if this was because of the way that canines lived..they protected their borders from outside influences, and perhaps they also protected their hearts from being influenced by the beliefs of others if they did not match up with that wolf's particular set of morals.

Wretch was glad that Magnolia had said that she would tell him. She had more necklaces and jewelry where that one had come from, and would try to give the female another gift someday if she met her again for being so patient with her. She considered herself rather had to handle, with all of her odd mannerisms. Most canines got annoyed with her quite quickly when she got shy or stammery. "You're welcome. I'll take my leave, now...hope to see you again someday, Magnolia"

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread