(m) Drunken Revelry
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy continued nibbling at her breakfast. Dispassionately she watched as Sebastian got up, picking his clothes off the floor and putting them on. A quick rub down was the substitute for a bath. He might have turned away from his family, but those habits still clung to him. Smiling slightly she watched him settle back down, seeming a little sore. Amy had known that Hadley would follow her instructions, but mounting Sebastian had not been in that. She'd pictured the lithe red wolf as the one on top.

Hearing his next words Amy didn't even blink. She just continued eating for a minute before pushing the plate to the side. Turning she focused her entire attention on the male. He really didn't seem to get it. First he asks if the slave would kill her, now he tries to buy his freedom. Of course he's for sale. I wouldn't keep him otherwise. I'm not selling him to be set free either. He's my slave, and I'm not selling him to some sloppy owner that will abuse him. That wasn't compassion speaking, just the simple fact that bad owners had the habit of blaming the slave traders for the faults of the slaves they had wrecked.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread