The Undertaker
[html]
this thread makes me giggle.

the ship of fools i'm on will sink

Bleach was nearly to the end of the row when she heard the sound of the girl's feet hit the floor. She held her breath, pressing her dark ears against her head. Songbird? Was this strange girl expecting someone? What would happen when the girl found out she wasn't this 'Songbird'? The wolf woman scooted against the wall, hoping she would somehow melt into it. The stranger was inspecting row after row, slowly making her way to Bleach's. Though her brain was slowly becoming unfogged, her mission to stay hidden was still in action even though there was no probable motive.
As the girl came ever-nearer, she was suddenly unsure of what to do. The fear had mostly subsided, leaving in place a light-headedness. Why not just play along? At the girl's seccond utterance, a nervous smile appeared on her face. "Yes, I do," she said quietly, in a similar sing-song way. The wolf clamped a pale hand over her mouth to stay the flow of hysterical giggles that threatened to arise after her answer. Later on, she would marvel at the ridiculosity of the whole situation, and make it a point to never fall alseep in strange places again. What a game this was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread