drink the rumours.
[html]

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He snarled, eyeing the pitiful woman. She thought she was being strong, but he knew just how weak she was. She was raped by his father, Venomous. Hybrid had stayed with the hybrid long enough to know what he was like. He was a pitiful monster, one who had been fuelled by lust and pushed ahead by his greed. He had taken Asphyxia, and he had taken Hybrid when he had been so young and tried to assert his authority over him. But that bitch of a sister had killed Venomous before he had gotten the chance. He still hadn't forgiven her for that. Perhaps a part of him still lusted for her blood, and always would.

He didn't like it when others killed what he had claimed. "Dear mother, for your sake, I hope it is true. I would hate to see what would happen to you if you didn't keep your word." He grinned, shaking his head. He would hate to see what happened if Asphyxia bore puppies from that night. He would 'hate' to see what happened when he ate such puppies and delivered them to his mother. He would 'hate' to see her face when she realized he was serious. "Dear mother," he whispered, "I hope you will redeem yourself."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread