drink the rumours.
[html]

Never mind, I started it. xD

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He had heard the whisper of defeat; now Hybrid was out for blood. Someone had mentioned- almost offhandedly to him- that his mother had been defeated. And not only that, she had been scourged and humiliated. She had somehow allowed her own weaknesses to overcome her and had been defeated at the claws and teeth of a wolf. Such behaviour was not becoming of their family. Hybrid did not know the details, but if the defeat had been as great as he had heard, he would have to take action. Defeat should never be considered to be an option, but an unfortunate circumstance. No one could predict the outcome of a battle. Unfortunately for Asphyxia, weakness was not allowed.

He snarled, then lifted his head to the sky. He let out a long howl summoning his mother from whichever pit she had fallen into. "Asphyxia, I need to speak with you. Now." He only hoped the rumours were false.

[/html]
[html]

Asphyxia had been lost in her own little word, high as a kite. Maybe Haku did make her crazy after all but right now, seeing Hybrid's face made her stoned look have a little smile with it, "Hybrid." she slurred but not even she could notice at this point, "How are you my son?" Asphyxia almost...hoped that he wouldn't notice how stoned out of her mind she was. However, the black women...her scent was mostly made up of the magical smell.

[/html]
[html]

Hyrbid snarled at his mother as she approached, content with being openly hostile. She deserved much worse than a mean growl from her son. In addition to that, her words were slurred and slow, as if she were drunk or high, or something worse. Her movements were jerky and uncoordinated, her eyes unfocused; she was on something. That mere fact made Hybrid's anger increase, for not only had she dared be defeated by some wolf, she then decided to meet him in a condition such as this. He wrinkled his nose, trying to decipher the strange smell that had followed the dark wench, but could not decide what it might be. In any case, she was fucked.

"I've heard some interesting rumours, mother," he replied. "I would like to know what is true. Start talking. What the fuck happened with you?" The last words were forced out, just barely comprehensible, for he was snarling enough to skew his words. He almost sounded like her. But he was disgusted with her.

[/html]
[html]

The black lady was actually surprised by how her son was treating her. And so there were rumors, hmm... she thought there would be, "What is there to say, Hybrid? They are probably true." sighing she looked away and attempted to focus on something else, and failed. "That wolf didn't bring me down." she snarled right back at a him, "He's just going to see me when he least expects it." although she was lying. Unless Hybrid or Faolin were with her when she did this, she wouldn't be able to do anything to Haku at all.

[/html]
[html]

He snarled, eyeing the pitiful woman. She thought she was being strong, but he knew just how weak she was. She was raped by his father, Venomous. Hybrid had stayed with the hybrid long enough to know what he was like. He was a pitiful monster, one who had been fuelled by lust and pushed ahead by his greed. He had taken Asphyxia, and he had taken Hybrid when he had been so young and tried to assert his authority over him. But that bitch of a sister had killed Venomous before he had gotten the chance. He still hadn't forgiven her for that. Perhaps a part of him still lusted for her blood, and always would.

He didn't like it when others killed what he had claimed. "Dear mother, for your sake, I hope it is true. I would hate to see what would happen to you if you didn't keep your word." He grinned, shaking his head. He would hate to see what happened if Asphyxia bore puppies from that night. He would 'hate' to see what happened when he ate such puppies and delivered them to his mother. He would 'hate' to see her face when she realized he was serious. "Dear mother," he whispered, "I hope you will redeem yourself."

[/html]
[html]
I fail at life ! D=

You are the weapon I choose.

Asphyxia looked up at her son, eyes growing cold because she knew what she had to do to redeem herself and what she wanted to do, "He's going to wish he never acted. I will make sure that no one else can be harmed by him again and that he will never be able to act...manly ever again." the black women looked at her son, "So what have you been doing? I suppose throwing chaos around the lands?" she chuckled, it would not be her son to not throw in some chaos and make sure everyone grieved for someone or something.

[/html]
[html]

Hybrid laughed; this woman was too funny sometimes. Act manly? What the fuck was that even supposed to mean? Was she going to cut his bits off? Oh, that was rich. He would have to be there when that happened. To make sure it happened? Perhaps. But he would enjoy the show nonetheless. He just hoped his dear mother wasn't growing soft. That would be most unfortunate. She did not want anyone to be harmed by him. What was that, sentimentalism? Or just going old?

"No, mother, you want to fuck him up as revenge for letting him touch you with his disgusting wolven paws." He openly sneered at her second question. What the fuck did she think he had been doing? "Unlike you, mother, I have actually done something. Had sex with Samael, screwed around with a cute wolf boy, and injured two Dahlia de Mai wolves pretty damn good. And I'll be going back to get them, just for the shits and giggles. Who the fuck cares about them hurting others? I'm just going to get them because I can. You should get that wolf who screwed around with you just because."

[/html]
[html]

http://i36.tinypic.com/11aj2fo.jpg); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; ">
      I have so much stuff going on, thread wise and in RL, I'm gonna have to close this up but we'll need another thread sometime on a better note between the two. xD
      The black wolf was trying hard not to frown upon her son and realize what sort of monster he turned into. What was she going to do? Her son was...horrible, cruel and she knew if he could read thoughts and heard this, she'd be slaughtered like everyone else he murdered. Asphyxia just nodded, unable to speak to the monster that grew inside her, the one that she taught stuff to, the one she was so close with and now they seemed like strangers and not family at all.

“Well then,” she said with a strong voice, it didn't break and it seemed like her lies were her truth, “I better get going... I have a lot of work to do.” Hybrid didn't know but he was right, his mother was becoming soft and she didn't want to be anything more, if anything she wanted to be less but enough to be functional and defend herself. Fighting was useless and it only made wars and everything she didn't want in life. Turning, she walked away, but kept herself very wary as he could spring an attack on her at any moment. When she finally got far enough away, without being seen, she ran and ran till her heart couldn't take it anymore and she sat somewhere far enough, panting. It was pretty sad that she had to watch her back when she was around her own son... afraid he was going to try and kill her. However, why would he right then? Asphyxia had so much 'work' to do to make up for her name. What was she going to do when Hybrid found out that she wasn't going to attack Haku? Especially when she decided she was never going to see the horrid face again.

“Speak.”
Table by Tammi!
[/html]