try as i might
:O is this an Essence that I see before me

Things had change, oh how things had changed to Ichika's ruler-ship. The hybrid pulled her heavy white furred coat closer to her. She had taken to wearing the polar bear fur garment with some regularity now to keep out the chills that often invaded her leaving her colder than she should be, another thing that was Shiloh's fault but then Jace didn't have to worry about the mentally damaged woman anymore for she had gone, just up and disappeared and this was just fine with her, good riddance to dangerous freeloaders in her opinion.

Then there was the horrid business of Noah's trespassing and the punishment that had only occurred the day before, exiled within his own pack but unable to leave said pack. She had refused to make contact with the male for the sake of keeping the peace, she would find out when his punishment was ending and get in touch with him then. All of this and many more things weighed heavily upon her mind as she trudged through the quickly disappearing snow. Winter here was too short and not enough of the powdery snow fell for her liking but still it was better than nothing.

Maternal bonds pulled her towards the borders at the call she knew well, towards the woman she had accepted into Ichika those many months ago, who had left to find her heart and soul in another pack. Thankful that pack was close though and Jace reminded herself she needed to drop in on Alaki at some point. Children greeted her gaze as the visitors came into sight and the rounded stomach that spoke of children to come. The older ones Jace guessed at being the adopted that Samantha had told of and remembered the warm happy glow of the spirit of their biological mother.

The black and white woman was greeted with a hug and a cheek nuzzle,

"Sam! It's no nice to see you again." er voice was a soft rumble within her chest that was obscured by her brilliant white coat.

Messages In This Thread