try as i might
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Samantha for the last while had been alone, but not entirely. Lux and Quinn had become more attached, following the pregnant femme tediously around the caves. Samantha had not taken well to the new pregnancy, having days of cramps and the inability to keep her food down. What confused the ivory girl, was that Rain had left. He had told her he was leaving for about a month to trade his wares for exotic wood and precious metals. How she remembered that night that she begged and pleaded him to stay, how the children had clamored at his feet trying to pull him back into their den. That night she'd always remember, wishing for Rain to turn his horse, to come back when she was so close to her due date.

Her had given her one kiss and told her he loved her, stopping to hug the twins close. That was it, and he was gone. She knew, that he wouldn't be there for the birth of their children, how could he leave? Did he really choose wares and trinkets over their own blood children? Firmly pushing those thoughts away, the young woman pulled on a heavy cloak. There was no one to visit in Anathema, maybe Naniko had no time to sit and talk to a meek pregnant woman, or maybe she misjudged her. She had thought over the last few days of going for another visit to Ichika no Ho-en. To see Jace and her family once again. Lux came up and gently tugged on her foot with her tiny teeth "Momma, where are we going?" Sam bent down slightly, despite her rather bulbous stomach. "It's alright baby. I've got a friend in another pack named Jace. She's really nice, I know you guys will like her. And maybe you can play with her kids." She gave a small smile and gently scratched the small brown female's head, Quintus woke up from the sleep he had been having on the bed, "But where did Poppa go?" Grey tipped ears flattened themselves to her skull, and Samantha sighed almost exasperatingly. The kids missed him too, which really was too bad. Who would come to the birthing of Rain and her own children? Mido maybe? Naniko or Alaki? Hopefully Jace if they let her.

The walk probably wasn't a long one, Sam had made many treks over and back to visit the peaceful pack. Some days she missed it, wished for her home to be there. But Anathema seemed to be the right place, and Rain would surely not want to leave. Her stomach was concealed in the large heavy cloak, Lux and Quinn were nestled carefully up by her chest in the thick fur. Soon they'd be able to shift, but it would certainly be a while. She couldn't wait to reach them how to walk, to shift. Even her fingers twitched at the thought of plaiting and braiding Lux's hair. They walked along for a long while, Sam wished for a walking stick but the knowledge that her pups would have to walk on the ground for her own selfishness kept the thought away.  Soon they were along the Ichika borders, she could tell by the pretty decorated rocks and other things. Lux peeked out with baby blue eyes, "Are we here Ma?" Sam looked around at the cold terrain in front of her, remembering how beautiful it was in autumn. "Yes we're here. I will try and call Jace." Samantha turned back her muzzle to croon out a long calling howl, letting it ring in the nearby trees around her. Exhausted, the alabaster woman leaned against a tree away from the border. She couldn't afford to sit down, but let Lux and Quintus out of her cloak. They pawed around at the ground, sniffing rocks and looking at the pretty things at the border. Hopefully Jace or someone else heard her. She had many things to say, and many things to learn. Jace, who was probably the same age as her was seen as a higher being. Wiser in many ways, it was hard not to respect her.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
:O is this an Essence that I see before me

Things had change, oh how things had changed to Ichika's ruler-ship. The hybrid pulled her heavy white furred coat closer to her. She had taken to wearing the polar bear fur garment with some regularity now to keep out the chills that often invaded her leaving her colder than she should be, another thing that was Shiloh's fault but then Jace didn't have to worry about the mentally damaged woman anymore for she had gone, just up and disappeared and this was just fine with her, good riddance to dangerous freeloaders in her opinion.

Then there was the horrid business of Noah's trespassing and the punishment that had only occurred the day before, exiled within his own pack but unable to leave said pack. She had refused to make contact with the male for the sake of keeping the peace, she would find out when his punishment was ending and get in touch with him then. All of this and many more things weighed heavily upon her mind as she trudged through the quickly disappearing snow. Winter here was too short and not enough of the powdery snow fell for her liking but still it was better than nothing.

Maternal bonds pulled her towards the borders at the call she knew well, towards the woman she had accepted into Ichika those many months ago, who had left to find her heart and soul in another pack. Thankful that pack was close though and Jace reminded herself she needed to drop in on Alaki at some point. Children greeted her gaze as the visitors came into sight and the rounded stomach that spoke of children to come. The older ones Jace guessed at being the adopted that Samantha had told of and remembered the warm happy glow of the spirit of their biological mother.

The black and white woman was greeted with a hug and a cheek nuzzle,

"Sam! It's no nice to see you again." er voice was a soft rumble within her chest that was obscured by her brilliant white coat.
[html]

EEK! IT'S A JACE-FACE. Big Grin sorry for the wait, I'm a loser...I forgot about the NPC rules, so I guess I have to butt out Lux...So pretend she isn't speaking?

Samantha soon heard the sounds of someone approaching, and blue eyes brightened as she saw it was her friend Jace. "Jace! Oh! I've missed you!" The young woman didn't hesitate a moment to wrap her alabaster arms around her friend, despite the rather large growth on her abdomen. Quinn had moved up a little curiously, tail waving happily as he studied the strange woman. "I'm-I'm Quinn!" The young boy beamed at his achievement, able to speak to someone new. In his pride, the brown child glanced up to his mother who was nodding at him approvingly. Sam would have scooped her son up there, but her belly had been too much in the way.

There was so much to say, to talk about to her multi-hued friend. "So much has happened since I've seen you. Some better than others...You know about this already." Sam chuckled and gestured with her muzzle to her rather pregnant baby bump. "But...I hate to say this. Rain left." A long dark tipped tail waved to clear up her words, "Well he didn't leave me...He went away to trade things. But I don't think he'll be back to see them born." Aqua eyes turned downwards, a little saddened by this but also comforted by the fact that Jace was there for her. At these words, the little brown boy by her feet turned down his muzzle, chocolate brown eyes lonely. "But Dada come back right? Right? Where is he?" Quinn leaned against his mother's foot, shy and quiet. "I hope so. I'm not sure where he is." A long ear twitched, giving a reassuring smile to Quintus. Samantha turned back to her friend for a moment. "I was wondering, would we be able to visit you for a while? I've been missing Ichika and needed some time back. Would that be alright with you and Temo? Our den in Anathema is really empty now." The ivory girl fiddled with her fingers for a while, clutching them nervously yet just as much hopefully as anything.

[/html]