Time and Time again
[html]
Edit: Dude, reread this morning and found many a typo. Like always. Tongue And James I like your new table too!

It hadn't occured to him that Ember probably spent more time with Firefly now than he did, or could. The only image he had of his twin as an adult was from their recent reunion, and she had seemed all right to him. Changed, but also generally the same. Then again, no one else had been around at the time, and things were different between the two of them since they had been so very close as children.

Ember displayed that obvious sweetness with her returned greeting and kind words. He did find it amazing that the members of his family tended to run into one another. Haku and his mother was an example, and then Haku and Firefly... And then he had found Firefly, too. He could think of countless instances. It was almost overwhelming how many relatives they seemed to have.

Cercelee's pretty voice made him smile; he wondered if the female had given his sister her name already. Thank you. He laughed, finally finding his playful side. What an honor. I'm... glad to have you two lovely ladies in my court. Even the idea of him being a king was funny to him. It's becoming a very nice castle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread