We have to travel in two
[html]
:: OOC :: :: WC ::

The dark brown male held the lady’s hand, he knew she was feeling the pressure onto her lower back, the male also knew that with her size it was making it harder for the skilled huntress to provide meals for her-self, as well as the pups that there growing inside of her. The male looked as someone else came towards the borders, his hackles raised up as he side stepped in front of his pregnant wife.
The she Sawtooth took a handoff her stomach as she placed it upon the male shoulder giving him a firm grip upon his shoulder. When the male looked back at her, she shook her head. ”During the war they played as a safe haven for the packs refuges. This is not a pack that would want to hurt the children or you.” she spoke softly but she made sure that he was able to see her mouth movements.
The male rolled his ears back and nodded, granted it sounded muffed to him but she got the idea across to him.

The female gave a dip of her head back as she shifted around upon her feet. So many lives where living in her…why did she even want this for her-self? ”What is Namaste?” The Sawtooth female asked, she had never heard that word used before. ”My husband and I are looking for a pack. I’m Charm Sawtooth, and this is my husband Riagan” She said as she looked over to her husband, there was no love from her. They were just what her family wanted her to be.

The brown and white male looked over to the female as he looked down to her stomach. ”She wanted to come here to rise our family.” The deaf male added to the details.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread