For you and I are past our dancing days
[html]
Aeron

There was a time, when I was young

And love it felt so strong

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Its a lot like Romeo and Juliet

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Tired gold eyes looked at Charm. Aeron almost wanted to laugh. She felt bad for her but then again she didn't care. Why should she care about someone who up and left her no one could deal with her or fight to have her and the words did nothing but entertain Aeron. She had been reset in a sense. She cared not for many others and her days sneaking about were no longer she need not act such ways with Io gone.

For the first time in a few days something other then anger came through. She laughed looking at Charm she just burst out laughing. "Pathetic are you kidding me. You let someone tell you how to live your life. I offered to help I never would have forced you into anything. She didn't know why but the fact that charm wanted to come crawling back to her made her just die on the inside laughing.

"I'm not telling you Io left me to take you back. The fact being your in Ichika you may run into her." She said as she blew her bangs out of her eyes. "I'm done playing knight for women. I have two children who need me since Io left. I have pack work to do so no one would be able to handle it. Let alone my temper Io left and she too is stubborn so... If she can't handle it no one can." She spoke her tone was cold like the air. There was once a time I could have I might have but no one can love a savage beast." she didn't even love Leon she didn't want his love but that was another whole story. She needed family not a lover who would just vanish. She was a broken toy that needed to go to the repair shop. To bad she'd never be fixed.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.together b {color:#eb0f67; }
.together p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread