For you and I are past our dancing days
[html]
Aeron

There was a time, when I was young

And love it felt so strong

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Its a lot like Romeo and Juliet

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

She was single something she and her short temper knew would happen someday. No women in the world at least here could handle her. She was to quick to anger and had struggled to stamp it down. In the end though the golden Vixen had chased off her Russet love. The woman had meant a lot to Aeron and had kept the children in line and Aeron as well.

Today however she had taken to stalking Ichika's borders because she missed Io and hoped to cross her path. the fact was Aeron figured Io would want nothing to do with her after Aeron threw her out in a sense. She figured that Io would tell her where to go and then world war three may start all over again.

She had finally fixed the hole she put in the wall and the kids well they were adjusting. Aeron huffed as she adjusted her hooded cloak and moved along. She was tired from being up late the night before with Adwen who couldn't sleep and didn't feel well. She knew that there were things that made puppies sick but this was another reason she just wasn't a good mother.

The scared woman snarled to herself as she moved along she was bored and annoyed. She figured she was close enough to Anathema that she could just turn around and head home. She might as well go home to Leon and her children. She had no reason to be so close to Ichika today.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.together b {color:#eb0f67; }
.together p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC::306

They had gotten into a fight after the pregnant she wolf came back smelling of Soran, He was mad that she had lied to him about where she was going to. They where mates; she was not mated to Soran. The male did not want her leaving the pack lands for the next few days, he told her that if she did leave these lands that he would be forced to remind her who was the male in the relationship. Though Charm knew her heart was not with him, she did give her aunt her word. The Sawtooth female gave a soft sigh as she sat at the borders looking out and around. She had found a rock, not that high up, maybe 6 inches off the ground and she sat. She was not going to make her husband upset. He had raised a fist to her, and she knew that the next time she might not be so lucky that he will put the fist down. She was the one that was going on ten and never committed to a male, and never had a litter of pups

Smelling the brown coyote female, Charm’s eyes widen. Oh she was so happy to see her, but she slightly feared showing the coyote female just how happy she was. She jumped up her voice squeaked as the clearly pregnant female took a few step away from the border, moving further and further away, the male’s voice did ring though her head, and the promise to show her what it meant to be a faithful wife to him. ”Aeron, what are you doing here?” The Sawtooth female tail shook, feeling the movement the lady grabbed her tail, holding it in her hands. She did not want to appear to be too happy if her husband was watching her.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.charmlovie p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.charmlovie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.charmlovie p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.charmlovie b {color:#39a0cb; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.charmlovie {background-color:#041422; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041422; outline:1px solid #041422; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Aeron

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Silence surrounded the coyote. She no longer felt the want to be looking for Io but to her it was just another mood swing. She knew that she should at least find the woman to say she was sorry. To atleast give Io the right to forgiveness and anything else areon could give her.

Shou circled above her and aeron could hear him land on a branch as golden orbs looked up. Coming at her was the calico woman who aeron cared for once. The woman cared not for her now she had left Aeron had promised to be there for her and she had left though she didn't look so frail now. Atleast it seemed that she was getting better and by the looks of it she was pregnant.

Aeron tried to smile but the pure golden demon couldn't bring herself to fully. She had destroyed her family and thats why she was here. "I'm the Oriax for Anathema I have duties of building bonds with other packs and keeping up to date on the behind the scenes of packs around us." She spoke still golden eyes just looked at Charm no emotion really registered. She then pulled back her hood and looked at her. "I also came to see Io she and I went our separate ways. I had to come to at least make sure she settled here ok." She spoke as she closed her eyes. "I'm glad for you." She spoke not knowing about the abusive male only commenting on her swollen belly.

She looked away she wasn't sure why she hadn't just left. She didn't need this she didn't need to see Charm or Io. She needed to forget and just focus on her duties. Raise her two children and allow herself to slip into old age and die. There was nothing more painful then seeing Charm pregnant, because somewhere aeron still cared.

table by marie

<style>
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

How baldy she wanted to slip away into the female’s arms, so badly did she want to kiss upon the female and get her to kiss upon her back. She wanted that so badly. The calico female looked to the female and then over her shoulder, she was sure that her hot headed husband was watching ever move that she made. She lowered her head, letting her tail drop from her hands. ”Don’t be…I hate it…I hate it so much.” She was not able to hunt; she could not stalk the prey and study them. There was nothing fun or even funny about being with children.

The Sawtooth female looked back down to her paws, then daring to take a look to the female in front of her. ”Aeron….I can’t say I’m sorry that you and Io are no more…That had been the best thing that’s happened since I meet you.” The she wolf made sure to keep her voice low she did not want to tip off her mate. ”Look I can’t say much, but this…all of this…is a duty. I want nothing more than to be with you again.” That was the truth and she would have no issues saying that as so long as they were alone. The she wolf stepped up to take her hand, and then shook her head and stepped back. She had always acted without thoughts when it came to her heart She whined softly looking down putting a hand on her stomach. ”I went back to my Aunt…because of my age and I have not had a litter, she made me take the only single male in the family pack….I gave my Aunt my word I would yield a litter, and take him as my husband, that night I came home there was a handfasting…mine.” The female wanted to let her shield down and cry, she wanted nothing more than that. The Sawtooth female did not dare utter a word about the male’s hot headed temper. She wanted to look at the female and tell her how the male scared her.

[/html]
[html]
Aeron

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Tired gold eyes looked at Charm. Aeron almost wanted to laugh. She felt bad for her but then again she didn't care. Why should she care about someone who up and left her no one could deal with her or fight to have her and the words did nothing but entertain Aeron. She had been reset in a sense. She cared not for many others and her days sneaking about were no longer she need not act such ways with Io gone.

For the first time in a few days something other then anger came through. She laughed looking at Charm she just burst out laughing. "Pathetic are you kidding me. You let someone tell you how to live your life. I offered to help I never would have forced you into anything. She didn't know why but the fact that charm wanted to come crawling back to her made her just die on the inside laughing.

"I'm not telling you Io left me to take you back. The fact being your in Ichika you may run into her." She said as she blew her bangs out of her eyes. "I'm done playing knight for women. I have two children who need me since Io left. I have pack work to do so no one would be able to handle it. Let alone my temper Io left and she too is stubborn so... If she can't handle it no one can." She spoke her tone was cold like the air. There was once a time I could have I might have but no one can love a savage beast." she didn't even love Leon she didn't want his love but that was another whole story. She needed family not a lover who would just vanish. She was a broken toy that needed to go to the repair shop. To bad she'd never be fixed.

table by marie

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hash words came out of the female that she still held feelings for in her heart. The female allowed everything to come out, she did not tell her the depth of everything, but had given her the version that she knew that her male husband would not be discovered. Charm wanted to reach out and grab her and make her hold her, she wanted to feel that warmth. The Sawtooth female just really wanted to feel the love of another female again.

Her head feel down, she gave a nod, what she wouldn’t do to make this all go away, to be happy like what she wanted to be. The female felt like falling down and giving up, nothing…nothing at all was that love like she was so hopping to find. ”I don’t want Io…I never wanted to be around her. She always treated you like crap…I wanted to be the one that loved, the one that you trusted with your heart. I know I messed up, and I will live with that forever….I still lov.. The Sawtooth female caught her-self suddenly. She yelped knowing that if the male had heard her she would be punished. ”I still…still loved the relationship you had for us.” The female hoped it would make it sound like she wanted a friendship with her. The Sawtooth female lowered her head, waiting for the coyote to say something again that was cold and distance .

[/html]
[html]
Aeron

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Aeron watched the Calico woman and said nothing as she listened to the woman ramble. She knew the woman didn't want Io. Aeron looked at her and moved her hair. "You should not have made a bed you could not lay in." She stated looking at her. She was cold to Charm only because she had started to use it to defend herself. She didn't want to be hurt and charm had a man and children on the way.

Aeron smiled a little bit. as she heard charm speak. But there was something that did not appease aeron. Why was charm looking over her shoulder? why was she dancing around words. Those who can not speak with freedom are prisoners in their own world." She said as she crossed her arms.

Aeron wasn't sure what was going on but she did not like it at all. She kept her mouth shut for a moment. she wasn't sure what she was going to say but the woman was just so tired of dealing with all the bull that she was dealing with.

table by marie

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:: 356

Ears rolled back as she gave a nod, understanding that basically what was said that she did not want to forgive her. It was something that she understood; she did not need to talk in riddles like what she always seemed to do when she was upset. The Sawtooth female looked down to her feet, looking at her swollen ankles. The female gave a nod, ”Your right….I’ve messed up..I made a bed with you, and didn’t like the idea of sharing you. Then I was forced to make and share a bed with Riagan, and now I carry his pups.” The calico female spoke very solemn. This was not the life she wanted, she wanted to be with Aeron, but she knew and was being made fully aware that she was the one that made that not to happen.

Charm knew that this was a bold move, both on Aeron’s rejecting her, and Riagan getting upset with her. ”I want to be at least friends. Can we?” Charm took the hand of the coyote females in her own hand. It warmed the she Sawtooth for the first time since she had left the lands. It felt nice to her, and it was something that helped her deal with the life that she now had.

Charm sighed as she let the hand drop…why was everything she spoke of right now in riddles? ”Stop talking in riddles, and hidden messages, just say what you want to really say. I’m not going to yell at you. You have every right to be upset at me, and I know that. I just hoped that there was still…still something.” The female knew now that if her husband hasn’t come to stop the two from talking then he was not watching…or so she hoped.

She moved into the female as she looked at her with sad lilac eyes, ”I love you…and only you.” She pulled back, it was out. The female let go of the hand as she turned her face down, she was going to give the female a chance to say what ever before she returned back to the pack.

[/html]
[html]
Aeron

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Word Count :: 000 PP okay-ed by Shannon

Aeron just watched her and hoped that the woman would just leave she didn't want to be near her she didn't want to deal with the pain that she harbored. She wanted everything to go away. Her world that she was happy in had been broken when the woman first came into her life. Aeron had fallen for her looks and her kindness. Something that aeron needed Kindness and now Aeron wanted none of it. Or she tried hard not to.

"I'll Speak how ever I want." Plus to Aeron it was more degrading she was able to hide how she was feeling better by speaking in riddles. She didn't care what Charm wanted she wanted but she would never allow herself to have. She was nothing but a member of Anathema and that was where her heart lay.

Charm held her hand for a brief moment. Aeron looked at her and smiled a bit. Aeron wanted to leave she didn't want the lust that was pent up to show. Lust that was the word there was no love. Love was such a dirty word and one she never wanted to use again. There was a tree behind the Calico woman and Aeron advanced to her. Raising her hand she lightly pushed the woman against the tree and wrapped a hand lightly around her neck. The woman's stomach rounded and kept Aeron at a small distance. The golden Coyote's eyes came to life as she leaned closer to the taller woman.

"You don't love me. You lust for that which you cant have." She licked at her maw moving to force a kiss on the woman. "Demons don't know love I've laid with the devil and signed my soul to him." he tired to force another kiss. "I wanted to be with you and couldn't now you stand here claiming to love me. Don't a snarl emitted from her. The things Aeron would do to her if only she could. She'd have her way and show her what she lost.

table by marie

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:369

A hand went up as she moved into the kiss, the kiss was tender, and tasted wonderful, just as she had remember. Feeling the pulling away the female was gasping for breath, so no big deal that Aeron knew how to take her breath away in one little kiss, even if it was out of spite. Charm looked to the chocolate coyote as her words came spilling out, each one of them hurtful and hateful. Charm yelped as she pressed her-self against the tree, her hands holding the tree, like the Sawtooth female was trying to hold it up. She turned her eyes away from the female she did not want to believe that this was her Aeron the one that her husband hated with a passion. The name that she would call to in her sleep then the Sawtooth female found out she was going to be having a hand fasting with a male against her choice.

Though the shadows the rust brown male had been watching, first his wife body had been very reseved, and then rage filled him when he saw her move into the coyote and whisper something in her ear, and then the coyote kissed her. Another female threw his wife back and kissed her, and to make the matters worst Charm’s hand went up and held the maw of the female, she was mad! She had never done that for him. The male was filled with rage as he moved though the shadows jumping out from a tree as he grabbed his wife by the arm with a snarl shaking her as he smacked her across the face. ”Stupid whore! You’re my wife! I knew you were a lesbian! I knew you never loved me! You’re an unfaithful little whore! Dirty!” The male snarled as he made a fist hitting her in the stomach, making Charm bend over in pain, coughing trying to catch her breath. ”I’m sorry! I so sorry! Please don’t mad at me.” She looked over to Aeron as she shook her head no. She knew that the coyote was no one to put up with an anger that was over nothing. The Sawtooth female knew she had earned this.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Aeron

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Word Count :: 000 PP okay-ed by Shannon

Aeron looked at Charm and smiled she was the poison that laced Aeron's soul. She wanted her but she knew that this was not possible. Aeron smiled a bit as she looked at her. She wanted the woman so bad but just as she finally had her she was taken from her by a man who she did not like.

Aeron snarled as she looked at him. He hit her and aeron could feel her blood boil. It wasn't just that she was Charm even now if someone hurt Io she would defend the Russet white woman. Aeron looked at the man and Assassin eyes cast on him with death in her eyes.

She couldn't stand to see him hit her and say such things to her. She raised a copper hand to the pair as one opened a pouch on her hip. She was aging but training in Anathema kept her mind and skills sharp. Remove your hand from her this minute. The anger had built as she took a step and flung the knife aiming for the male's ear. "Women are to be treated with kindness and respect. Though I forget most men are incapable of it. She looked at Charm stupid woman couldn't see that she did not deserve this. now was not a good time for her to deal with this since she was a wirlwind of emotions.

Though she had nothing left to lose after selling her soul to the devil. "I'll place my next knife threw your hand and maybe one to pierce your jewels." She spoke her tone now lacing with danger. A fragile mind was nothing that should ever be allowed to have weapons.

table by marie

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
:: OOC :Tongueost and close? :: WC ::326

Charm felt like she was nothing more than his slave, she knew not to run, she had his pups in her stomach and she promised that this is was to be her life, she was to be a normal female with a normal man that would give her normal children, and she would live that normal life that her aunt wanted her to live.

Feeling the hand around her arm tighten, the female turn her eyes down and away from both Aeron and her husband. Hearing the zooming of the knife the Sawtooth female shoot her head up, her eyes misty, not wanting to show that weakness in front of Aeron, or allow her husband hot headed ways upset her. She knew she was in the wrong, she knew that being around other female upset him, and kissing Aeron without pushing her away way was a sure fire way of upsetting him. ”Aeron…stop!” She squeaked like the little mouse that she was acting like.

The male looked over the female as he snorted, giving her a jerk, ”Stand up, come one where going back.” His monotone voice gave away that he was deaf, feeling the rush of the knife near his ear, he looked to the coyote. ”Miss. This is not your fight. She should have told you that she was not allowed to kiss another. I’m sorry you have to see this, but she needs to learn her place” He gave the female another shake. The Sawtooth female looked to the chocolate coyote, her mind holding onto that kiss, trying to return. ”Must go…” She echoed as she looked to the path, feeling the push from her husband, the female stumbled forward, walking away.

The male looked to the coyote,”Next time she comes to bother you, feel free to kick her a few times. She tends to wonder around a little.” The male told her, tipping his head the male followed along behind the female.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]