For you and I are past our dancing days
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:: 356

Ears rolled back as she gave a nod, understanding that basically what was said that she did not want to forgive her. It was something that she understood; she did not need to talk in riddles like what she always seemed to do when she was upset. The Sawtooth female looked down to her feet, looking at her swollen ankles. The female gave a nod, ”Your right….I’ve messed up..I made a bed with you, and didn’t like the idea of sharing you. Then I was forced to make and share a bed with Riagan, and now I carry his pups.” The calico female spoke very solemn. This was not the life she wanted, she wanted to be with Aeron, but she knew and was being made fully aware that she was the one that made that not to happen.

Charm knew that this was a bold move, both on Aeron’s rejecting her, and Riagan getting upset with her. ”I want to be at least friends. Can we?” Charm took the hand of the coyote females in her own hand. It warmed the she Sawtooth for the first time since she had left the lands. It felt nice to her, and it was something that helped her deal with the life that she now had.

Charm sighed as she let the hand drop…why was everything she spoke of right now in riddles? ”Stop talking in riddles, and hidden messages, just say what you want to really say. I’m not going to yell at you. You have every right to be upset at me, and I know that. I just hoped that there was still…still something.” The female knew now that if her husband hasn’t come to stop the two from talking then he was not watching…or so she hoped.

She moved into the female as she looked at her with sad lilac eyes, ”I love you…and only you.” She pulled back, it was out. The female let go of the hand as she turned her face down, she was going to give the female a chance to say what ever before she returned back to the pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread