Crashing Of Waves, Meeting Of Hearts
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow noticed the scent and the position before he saw the actual person standing but feet from him and instincts took over as he lowered and spread his legs and put his hand in some sort of hand to hand position, meanwhile his ears went flat and his tail rose even though he stood in his Optime form and then as he had predicted an attack and none came he took a second to look over the individual and just as soon as he had taken defensive action he was now lowering his guard due to the look and body language of the person in front of him. Shadow ears perked back up half way and his tail lowered ever so gently as he stopped baring his fangs and lowered his arms and stood up straight trying to not look like he was about to rip the guy in two...even if he had been really close.

He lowered his head and his eyes for a second in a respectful show of acceptance and gently he spoke with a calm soothing slightly deep voice. "You need not be afraid of me...you merely surprised me is all...i mean you no harm. My name is Shadowfang but you can call me Shadow. Perhaps i may know your name?" As shadowfang stood there and watched the individual he couldn't help but think how afraid and sad the guy looked, If shadow were an enemy he could have made short work of this guy with or without his skill as an assassin but regardless he meant to be friendly.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread