Crashing Of Waves, Meeting Of Hearts
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow saw the look, muscles and shaking of the one in front of him and he nodded slowly and calmly as Hadley gave his name and still the fear....such fear....Shadow knew that he could be frightening but the fear in the eyes of this one was something more...Hadley had met a demon and that demon had left it's mark on the pour soul and shadow knowing that the boy might run at any second took drastic measures to Hadley calm and trusting, Answer and questions would not work with someone fearing for there life.

Shadow lowered himself to a squat and his tail wagged as he looked Hadley over and he made his body plead kindness hoping the boy would accept it but he knew the chances were slim, all Shadow could do is hope he calms down and can relax. If Shadow needed to he would shift into his lupus form to try and get Hadley to feel safe, the act was not something Shadow did often for strangers but in this case he was willing to make the exception and help out in any way possible. Shadow spoke as kind and as calm as he could to ease him, he ever whimpered and got his tail to wage as much as could to offer peace to this scared pup.

"Please....be calm...i am not here to hurt you and I'm not going to chase you or anything just relax...I'm a friend not an enemy. You can trust me, I may be big and scary but i have a heart and it's not all black i promise." Wow....whatever happened this this pup he has been scared and a mark of fear has been placed on him...i need to do all i can to calm him otherwise he might just have a heart attack or faint right here and now.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread