Crashing Of Waves, Meeting Of Hearts
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

He took to the pet and lightly rubbed his nose and even licked the hand of Hadley before he withdrew it and then kindly and calmly Shadow spoke as if to a brother or a friend I would never harm someone as kind as you....you have given me no reason to think you an enemy and so i wont be one."

Shadow finally and slowly sat down on his haunches and his tail wagged steadily as he let his tongue hang out a little as he took the position and look of what would be a very friendly and happy pup. Shadow sighed on the inside as he thought about what he had just done and if this scared individual had been an assassin but shadow knew eyes.

He could read them as easily as a hunter could stalk it's prey. He saw no assassin in Hadley only a scared to death wolf who needed to be taught to protect himself one day or else if someone wanted to kill him he would make easy prey. Shadow gave a hopeful and friendly bark as he continued to wage his tail.

" If you don't mind i would like to ask you something....I have been traveling for many moons and am interested in joining a pack...i was wondering which pack you were part of and if you could maybe tell me about it? Thinks like it's history and belief's. If you okay with that? "

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread