For you and I are past our dancing days
[html]

WC:369

A hand went up as she moved into the kiss, the kiss was tender, and tasted wonderful, just as she had remember. Feeling the pulling away the female was gasping for breath, so no big deal that Aeron knew how to take her breath away in one little kiss, even if it was out of spite. Charm looked to the chocolate coyote as her words came spilling out, each one of them hurtful and hateful. Charm yelped as she pressed her-self against the tree, her hands holding the tree, like the Sawtooth female was trying to hold it up. She turned her eyes away from the female she did not want to believe that this was her Aeron the one that her husband hated with a passion. The name that she would call to in her sleep then the Sawtooth female found out she was going to be having a hand fasting with a male against her choice.

Though the shadows the rust brown male had been watching, first his wife body had been very reseved, and then rage filled him when he saw her move into the coyote and whisper something in her ear, and then the coyote kissed her. Another female threw his wife back and kissed her, and to make the matters worst Charm’s hand went up and held the maw of the female, she was mad! She had never done that for him. The male was filled with rage as he moved though the shadows jumping out from a tree as he grabbed his wife by the arm with a snarl shaking her as he smacked her across the face. ”Stupid whore! You’re my wife! I knew you were a lesbian! I knew you never loved me! You’re an unfaithful little whore! Dirty!” The male snarled as he made a fist hitting her in the stomach, making Charm bend over in pain, coughing trying to catch her breath. ”I’m sorry! I so sorry! Please don’t mad at me.” She looked over to Aeron as she shook her head no. She knew that the coyote was no one to put up with an anger that was over nothing. The Sawtooth female knew she had earned this.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread